Vibrant Greece in 8 days
07 nights/08 days
Day 01: Arrival in Athens.
Our transfer will be waiting for you at the airport to take you to your hotel. Check-in. Overnight.
Day 02: Athens – Athens city tour
Athens city tour starts from the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896 (short stop). Tour continues towards the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian's Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, the Constitution Square (Syntagma). Visit at the Acropolis! The Architectural Masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally "the harmony between material and spirit", the monument that "puts order in the mind", the Parthenon. Tour continues to the place where at last the statues found their home, so you can admire the wonders of the classical era: The new Acropolis Museum. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Athens-Santorini
Transfer to the port for your ferry to Santorini. Arrival and transfer to your hotel. Check-in. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 04: Santorini
Free day in Santorini. We highly recommend that you opt for a tour, to visit the Volcano and the hot springs, or the red, the white and the black beach, or to see the Archeological excavations at Akrotiri, or just to marvel the famous sunset in Oia.
Day 05: Santorini-Paros
Transfer to the port for your ferry to Paros. Arrival and transfer to the hotel. Check-in. Overnight in Paros.
Day 06: Paros
Free day in Paros. We definitely suggest that you opt for an island tour or visit Antiparos Island.
Day 07: Paros-Athens
Transfer to the port for your ferry to Athens. Arrival and transfer to the hotel. Check-in. Overnight in Athens.
Day 08: Athens
Transfer to the airport for your flight back home.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
|Athens||HOTEL ACROPOLIS SELECT||CENTRAL FIRA HOTEL|
|HOTEL ROYAL OLYMPIC||HOTEL ASTRO PALACE|
Tour Price:In EURO
|SEASONALITY||Per person on twin sharing basis:||On Single Occupancy||On triple sharing basis||Child without bed sharing parents bed|
|01/04-31/05 & 01-31/10||€ 650||€ 960||€ 600||€ 375|
|01-30/06 & 01-30/09||€ 710||€ 1080||€ 630||€ 400|
|01/07-31/08||€ 730||€ 1090||€ 630||€ 420|
|01- 30/04 & 16- 31/10||€ 685||€ 1000||€ 630||€ 345|
|01/05-07/06||€ 755||€ 1180||€ 670||€ 355|
|08/06-10/07& 27/08-15/10||€ 830||€ 1295||€ 710||€ 360|
|11/07 – 26/08||€ 855||€ 1290||€ 755||€ 395|
|12/05-08/06||€ 985||€ 1710||€ 910||€ 520|
|11/06-09/07 & 07-30/09||€ 1090||€ 1860||€ 985||€ 540|
|10/07-06/09||€ 1130||€ 1980||€ 1030||€ 550|
- 3 overnights in Athens, on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- 2 overnights in Santorini, on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- 2 overnights in Paros, on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Private transfer airport-hotel in Athens-port.
- Transfer port-hotel in Santorini-port, on sic basis.
- Transfer port-hotel in Paros-port, on sic basis.
- Private transfer port-hotel in Athens-airport.
- Ferry economy class ticket by Blue Star Ferries: Piraeus-Santorini.
- Ferry economy class ticket by Blue Star Ferries: Santorini-Paros.
- Ferry economy class ticket by Blue star: Paros-Piraeus.
- City tour, incl. visit at Acropolis and the New Acropolis Museum, by regular organized Coach Tours, with official English Speaking guide.
- All above mentioned rates include local taxes and VAT.
- Any Airfare.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Entrance fees, Video/Still camera fees, Guide/Escort charges and Insurance cover.
- Anything other than not included in the above “price includes of” sections.
- Hotel official check-in time: 15:00 p.m. & check-out time: 12:00 p.m.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Govt service tax.
- Valid till October 2017.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy.
- The above mentioned rates reflect cost and exchange rates etc. valid on September 2016.
- In case of any significant change, caused by tax increase, fuel surcharge etc. deriving from governmental laws, The Company reserves the right to adjust the rates accordingly.
- Info on visa for Greece kindly log onto http://www.vfs-gr-in.com/
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s(Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is non refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason.
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late check out is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis.
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- In case any emergency reason or untoward incidents if same transport is unable to go, alternative arrangement will be there and it may take time to recover the same transport. Guest’s cooperation, patient, flexibility is highly expected during this kind of situation.
- The infrastructure of that sector is not very advanced & one should not expect & match the facility with the city & other developed destinations. Flexibility is the whole philosophy of this type of tour. One requires and allows on trip alternatives due to untoward reasons.