Udaipur-The Venice of East with Mount Abu
04 nights/05 days
Day 01: Udaipur Arrival at Railway station or Airport
Upon arrival at Udaipur you will meet and get the assistance of our staff followed by transfer to the pre booked hotel. Udaipur is known as the “Venice of the east” the city is situated in the lap of the thickly wooded Aravali Hills. Founded in 1568 by Maharana Udai Singh following the final sacking of Chittorgarh by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. Rest of the day at leisure to explore the surrounding to get acquainted with the city of love.Overnight at hotel
Day 02: Udaipur
After breakfast one is advised to enjoy boat cruise on the placid waters of Lake Pichola. The beautiful city palace extends a considerable distance along the east bank of the lake. From the boat you will be able to view the city of Udaipur as it rises majestically above the lake in the middle of the Rajasthan desert. You can also visit the Jag Mandir Palace – which is a lovely island palace in the middle of the lake.
Afternoon enjoy a sightseeing tour of Udaipur. The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the most romantic spot on the continent of India by Col. James Todd. Visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends), Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. You will get another leisure time for shopping or personal activities. Overnight at hotel
Day 03: Udaipur-Ranakpur-Mount Abu (185 kms/4.5 hrs)
After breakfast leave for Mount Abu en-route visit the famous Jain Temples dating back to the 15th century, which is located some 90 kms from Udaipur. Its 29 halls are supported by 1444 pillars, none of which are alike. The temple abounds with intricate friezes and sculptures. Continue drive to Mount Abu. Upon arrival at Mount Abu check-in at the hotel. Mount Abu is yet another honeymooner’s paradise it rise against the back drop of Thar Desert. The remaining day to explore the beautiful hill town located the western most part of India. Overnight at the hotel
Day 04: Mount Abu
Post breakfast you will be taken for a wonderful tour of the famous Dilwara Jain Temple Complex -known world over for its extraordinary architecture and marvelous marble stone carvings, some experts also consider it architecturally superior to the Taj Mahal.
Nakki Lake and Brahmin Kumari Ashram. Nakki Lake is virtually located in the heart of Mount Abu and is a big attraction with tourists. The lake takes its name from the legend that it was scooped out by a god, using only his nails, or nakh. While takeing a stroll along the lake, look for the strange rock formations. On the lake there is a dilapidated concrete boat-shaped snack bar. Also attractions for tourist are Sunset Point view and Guru Shikhar. Overnight in Mount Abu.
Day 05: Mount Abu – Udaipur (185 kms/4.5 hrs)
After breakfast departure from Mount Abu to Udaipur Airport or Railway station for onward destinations.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
|Udaipur||Hotel Dayal||Q Hotel||Amantra Comfort|
|Mount Abu||Hotel Royal Heritage||Silver Oak||Hotel Hillock|
|Per person on twin sharing basis:||₹ 12590||₹ 15050||₹ 19900|
|Child/Extra person with bed||₹ 3290||₹ 4590||₹ 5890|
|Child without bed||₹ 2990||₹ 3990||₹ 4190|
- Accommodation at above mentioned hotels or Similar in base category rooms.
- Welcome refreshing drink upon arrival. (Non Alcoholic)
- Free use of in house activities.
- Daily bed tea, buffet/fixed menu breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per above itinerary by AC Indigo/Dzire/Etios/Similar car.
- Toll taxes, Parking charges, drive allowance, Interstate taxes.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Entrance fees, Video/Still camera fees, Guide/Escort charges and Insurance cover.
- Anything other than not included in the above “price includes of” sections.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Govt service tax.
- Valid till March 2018.
- Confirm your hotel and other related bookings in advance before stepping out for journey to avoid the last minute hustle bustle.
- While enjoying boating in the lake do not forget to put on the life jacket.
- Make your contribution in keeping the city clean and beautiful by being a responsible traveller.
- You need to have some cash and ATM, debit or credit cards whenever you spend a vacation. Do not carry too much hard cash
- Carry good quality camera along as the places are very attractive and would tempted for good photography.
- Respect the sanctity of the local.
- We strongly suggest you to book well in advance as during Christmas and New Year the rush can be maddening and finding accommodation will be crazy.
- The Tour package price is not valid for extended weekend holidays/festive holidays.
- In case of honeymoon trip ask for Honeymoon kit. The same can be organized at a very nominal fees.
- For more such tips ask to our travel adviser.
- Prices mentioned above are subject to change without prior notice.