Treasure Trove Arunachal Pradesh
06 nights/07 days
Day 01: Guwahati-Bhalukpong (240 kms/7 hrs)
Upon arrival at Guwahati you will meet and assist at the airport by our representative after having seen to vehicle drive to Bhalukpong the gateway to Arunachal Pradesh. Here you will have a beautiful and relaxing night stay by river side a luxury camping in one of the most picturesque landscape. Overnight at camp at Prasanti Camp.
Day 02: Bhalukpong-Bomdila (103 kms/4.5 hrs)
After having breakfast leave for Bomdila after entry formality at Bhulukpong Check post. Drive to Bomdila en route one of the best scenic drive Criss Cross road, wide valleys and numeorus waterfalls that falls in the middle of the road. Also visit to Sessa Orchidorium the world's largest collections of varieties of Orchids. While travelling don’t forget to click the memorable moment of dense forest which you will rarely found in other places in India. Reach Bomdila by late afternoon check into your hotel. After refreshing walk down till upper Gompa just to acclimatize with the climate and also pay a visit to Handicrafts emporium if you reached before 5 pm. You will feel the refreshing air & the changed culture. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Bomdila- Tawang En route Sela Pass-(178 kms/6 hrs)
After breakfast leave for Tawang En route pay the tribute to Cap.Jaswant Singh at Jaswant Garh an army officer who laid his life fighting with chinese army during Chinese aggression in 1962 continue your journey and after Criss crossing journey you reaches to the Sela Pass located at a height os 13700 ft or 4170 m above sea level if you are lucky you can have the breathtaking view from top of Sela. Also see one of the most spectacular Jung Falls falling from 100 mtrs. Upon arrival at Tawang by evening check in relax and overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Tawang
After breakfast today the day for sightseeing of in and around visit to lake Madhuri Lake & Twang Monastery. Rest of the day to explore the market & free time for shopping of local handicrafts. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05: Tawang-Dirang (135 kms/5 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Dirang Upon arrival check into the beautiful Hotel located at best view point. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 06: Dirang-Tezpur (198 kms/6 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Tezpur En route Rahung dairy farm, Munna Camp and Dirang Dzong at river side you will see the Dirang Mini Hydel Power station also visit the old Dzong or fort as you enter the Dirang village these places are mainly dominated by Monpa tribes and Sherdukpen. Upon arrival hotel check in. This beautiful town is located at the Bank of mighty river Brahmaputra visit to Temple and Udayan/Park. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 07: Tezpur-Guwahati (185 kms/5 hrs)
After an early breakfast you will be departed to Tezpur Airport or Guwahati Airport/rly station for onward journey.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
|Bhalukpong||Hotel Druk||Hotel Druk (Deluxe Room)||Waii International Hotel|
|Bomdila||Hotel Highlanders||Hotel Highlanders (Deluxe room)||Hotel Shipyang Phong|
|Tawang||Monyul Lodge||Hotel Gakyi Khang Zhang||Hotel Zax Star (Super Deluxe Room)|
|Dirang||Awoo resort||Awaoo resort||Hotel Pemaling (Deluxe Room)|
|Tezpur||Hotel Kalash||Hotel KRC Palace (Deluxe room)||Hotel KRC Palace (Elegant Executive)|
|Per person on twin sharing basis:||₹ 19800||₹ 21990||₹ 24000|
|Child/Extra person with bed||₹ 3390||₹ 4890||₹ 5990|
|Child without bed||₹ 2890||₹ 3990||₹ 3990|
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Buffet or fixed menu breakfast with bed tea.
- All transfers & sightseeing by 01 NAC Wagon R/NAC Sumo or similar NON AC vehicle/ Ex Bagdogra/NJP which is not on disposal, but point-to-point basis.
- Rates Valid for Indian National only.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Entrance fees, Video/Still camera fees, Guide/Escort charges and Insurance cover.
- Anything other than not included in the above “Inclusions” sections.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Govt service tax.
- Valid till March 2018.
- In case of honeymoon trip ask for Honeymoon kit. The same can be organized at a very nominal fees.
- There will be supplement charges for room heater if available and on direct payable basis.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is not refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late checkout is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- In case any emergency reason or untoward incidents if same transport is unable to go, alternative arrangement will be there and it may take time to recover the same transport. Guest’s cooperation, patient, flexibility is highly expected during this kind of situation.
- The infrastructure of that sector is not very advanced & one should not expect & match the facility with the city & other developed destinations. Flexibility is the whole philosophy of this type of tour. One requires and allows on trip alternatives due to untoward reasons.