Spice land Kerala family trip
04 nights/05 days
Day 01: Cochin/Ernakulam- Munnar (150 Kms/04 Hrs drive).
Upon arrival in Munnar you will be assisted at the Airport and transferred to the Munnar Hotel. Munnar the one of the most beautiful hill station is situated at a height of 1800 mts above sea level and also the place of South India’s highest peak (Anamudi - 2695 mts). Enroute sightseeing of Valara, Cheeyappara waterfalls & Tea Plantations. On arrival at Munnar transfer to Hotel. Check in at Hotel. Evening have a short visit at Munnar town. You can see the beautiful tea estates like a green paradise. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 02: Munnar
After sumptuous breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Rajamala-Eravikulam National Park the best place to see Nilgiri Tahr (Hermitragus Hilarious), the mountain goat of South India & Tea Museum. The important points of attractions are Maduppatty dam, Echo Point, Kundalay Dam, Pothenmedu View Point, Blossom Park etc are some of the highlights of the sightseeing. Shopping & overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 03: Munnar - Thekkady (120 km/4 hrs).
After breakfast drive to Thekkady famous for Periyar Wildlife sanctuary. Upon arrival hotel check in. Later proceed for game viewing activities at Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary while cruising on the beautiful and calm Lake Periyar. Inside the jungle you can see a large variety of wild animals including Indian elephants, deer, wild boar, monkeys and some exotic birds. Later relax at resort amidst the jungle with the chirping sound of birds and fragrance of spices. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Thekkady -Kumarakom/Alleppey (House Boat).
Post early breakfast checkout from the hotel and transfer to Alleppey/Kumarakom boat jetty. Check in at the Houseboat and start your cruise through the rich and splendid backwaters of Alleppey. For another 20 hours you will be at the floating villa the house boat is fully furnished with bedrooms, private balcony and a kitchen and will be a unique and exclusive experience in your lifetime. You will be cruising along the village sides and paddy fields witnessing the core life of the Kerala villages for the whole day. It also comprises a chef, Oarsmen & cabin assistant. The materials that go into the making are all local and Eco friendly bamboo poles, coconut fiber ropes, bamboo mats, coir carpets etc. Dinner and overnight at the houseboat.
Day 05: Kumrakom/Alleppey-Cochin
After breakfast you will be transferred to Cochin Airport or Ernakulam Railway station for onward journey.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
|Munnar||Spice Jungle||Woodpecker resort||Forest Glade|
|Thekkady||Lakeshore||Coffee routes||Holiday Vista|
|Alleppey (Houseboat)||Dlx Houseboat||Dlx houseboat||DLX houseboat|
|Per person on twin sharing basis:||₹ 10990||₹ 12990||₹ 16590|
|Child/Extra person with bed||₹ 3950||₹ 4290||₹ 5590|
|Child without bed||₹ 2590||₹ 3290||₹ 3900|
- Accommodation at above mentioned hotels or Similar in base category rooms.
- Welcome refreshing drink upon arrival (Non Alcoholic)
- Daily bed tea, breakfast.
- All meals during the stay in houseboat.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Indica/Similar for Standard & Indigo/Dzire Car/Etios/Similar for Deluxe and Luxury as per above program.
- Toll taxes, Parking charges, drive allowance, Interstate taxes.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Entrance fees, Video/Still camera fees, Guide/Escort charges, safari charges and Insurance cover.
- Anything other than not included in the above “price includes of” sections.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Govt service tax.
- Valid till March 2018.
- AC will work from 9:30 PM to 6 AM in Deluxe houseboat.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s(Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is non refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late check out is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- In case any emergency reason or untoward incidents if same transport is unable to go, alternative arrangement will be there and it may take time to recover the same transport. Guest’s cooperation, patient, flexibility is highly expected during this kind of situation.
- The infrastructure of that sector is not very advanced & one should not expect & match the facility with the city & other developed destinations. Flexibility is the whole philosophy of this type of tour. One requires and allows on trip alternatives due to untoward reasons.