Shravanabelagola Pilgrimage trip
04 nights/05 days
Day 01: Bangalore/Bengaluru Arrival
Upon arrival at Bangalore Airport or Railway station transfer to the hotel. After check in and freshen up proceed for half day sightseeing trip of Bangalore which is now called Bengaluru. The City is also regarded as the Silicon Valley of India and the Garden City. Try and find out why visit to Cubbon Park spread in 100 acres of land with different species of plants and trees. Lalbagh a popular botanical Garden, Vidhan Saudha and Bull Temple. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Bangalore/Bengaluru-Shravanabelagola-Ooty (215 kms/5.5 hrs)
After breakfast leave for Ooty upon arrival hotel check in. Later free time to explore the Ooty lake where you can go for boating. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Ooty
After breakfast leave for day sightseeing tour visit to Govt. botanical Garden, Doddabeta Peak the highest peak in South India Nilgiri Hills and is 2637 mts above sea level, Nilgiri Mountain Range, govt Rose Garden, Botanical Garden, Emeralad lake and Nilgiri Mountain Toy Train. Rest of the day at leisure for scroll around the lake. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: Ooty--Mysore (150 kms/4 hrs)
After an early breakfast leave for Mysore. Check in hotel later proceed for sightseeing and visit to Mysore Palace, Church, Tipus Summer Palace and Forts, Chamundi Temple, Zoological Park and Brindavan Garden. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Mysore-Bangalore (140 kms)
After breakfast drive to Bangalore Airport/Railway station for onward journey.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
|Bangalore||Hotel Atlaantic||Hotel Monarch||Royal Orchid resort|
|Ooty||Hotel Orchid Inn||United 21||Elk Hill|
|Mysore||Hotel Sushashini||KVC International||Royal Orchid Metropole|
|Per person on twin sharing basis:||₹ 11990||₹ 15290||₹ 19740|
|Child/Extra person with bed||₹ 1990||₹ 3990||₹ 4990|
|Child without bed||₹ 1990||₹ 2990||₹ 3990|
- Accommodation at above mentioned hotels or Similar in base category rooms.
- Bed Tea, Buffet/Fixed Menu Breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Indigo car or Similar as per above program.
- Toll taxes, Parking charges, drive allowance, Interstate taxes.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Airfare/Train Fare
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Entrance fees, Video/Still camera fees, Guide/Escort charges and Insurance cover.
- Anything other than not included in the above “Inclusions” sections.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Govt service tax.
- Valid till March 2018.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year.
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is not refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason.
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late checkout is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis.
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- The infrastructure of some sector may not be very advance and one should not expect and match the facility with the city & other developed destinations. Flexibility is the whole philosophy of this type of tour. One requires to allows on trip alternatives due to untoward reasons.
- The distance and the traveling time mentioned in the itinerary are considered to give you an Idea of the distance and traveling time and excludes of sightseeing duration at given location. The journey time may increase or decrease based on the travelling conditions.