Shirdi and Shani Shinganapur Darshan
03 nights/04 days
Day 01: Arrival Nashik
Upon arrival at Nashik Airport or Railway station transfer to the hotel. Upon arrival hotel check in. Nashik is the third largest cities of Maharashtra after Mumbai and Pune. The city is the attraction of many Hindu, Jain and Buddhist Pilgrimage. Conveniently located from Mumbai, Pune and Aurangabad has number of pilgrimage center located in and around Nashik. The City has a very ancient history from days of Ramayana. The temple complex of Anjaneri is the place which is regarded as the birth place of Lord Hanuman. Visit to Kalaram temple in Panchwati Area-The specialty of the temple is that it was built with black stones. Pandavleni caves is situated at a distance of 8 kms from Nashik os about 2000 years old. It a group of 24 Hinyana Buddhist caves dating from 1st BC to 2nd Century AD. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Nashisk -Trimbakeshwar Temple-Anjaneri-Nashik (35 kms/45 mins one way)
After breakfast leave for Trimbakeshwar. Upon arrival Darshan at Trimbakeshwar and proceed to Anjaneri Parwat. Trimbakeshwar is one of the 12th Jyotirlinga located in a village with the same name. Later proceed to Anjanari which is 4 kms away from Trimbakeshwar and it is believed that Lord Hanuman was born here. Later proceed back to Nashik for overnight stay.
Day 03: Nashik-Shani Shingnapur-Shirdi (220 kms/5.5 hrs)
After breakfast leave for Shani Shingnapur. Shani Shingnapur is known for temple of Shani or the planet Saturn. One of the interesting thing about the village is that there is no doors in the houses of Shingnapur as the villager’s belief if anyone attempting to theft will get punished by Shani God. After Darshan and rituals proceed to Shirdi. Shirdi is world famous for Sai baba saint and is followed by every religion cast and creed. The temple of Shirdi Sai Baba and the Shirdi Sai Baba Sansthan is one of the richest temple in the world. Upon arrival hotel check in. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04:Shirdi Sai Baba Darshan and departure.
In the morning visit to Shirdi Sai baba temple. Breakfast and you will be transferred to Shirdi Railway station for further journey.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
|Nashik||Hotel City Pride||Vits Nashik||Hotel Express Inn|
|Shirdi||Shri Sai Balaji||Goradia’s Lords Inn||St Laurn Meditation and Spa|
|Per person on twin sharing basis:||₹ 9900||₹ 10290||₹ 13990|
|Child/Extra person with bed||₹ 2190||₹ 3500||₹ 3900|
|Child without bed||₹ 1990||₹ 2200||₹ 2200|
- Accommodation at above mentioned hotels or Similar in base category rooms.
- Bed Tea, Buffet/Fixed Menu Breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Indigo car or Similar as per above program.
- Toll taxes, Parking charges, drive allowance, Interstate taxes.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Airfare/Train Fare
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Entrance fees, Video/Still camera fees, Guide/Escort charges and Insurance cover.
- Anything other than not included in the above “Inclusions” sections.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Govt service tax.
- Valid till March 2018.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year.
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is not refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason.
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late checkout is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis.
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- Carry good quality camera along as the places are very attractive and would tempted for good photography.Respect the sanctity of the local.
- The infrastructure of some sector may not be very advance and one should not expect and match the facility with the city & other developed destinations. Flexibility is the whole philosophy of this type of tour. One requires to allows on trip alternatives due to untoward reasons.
- The distance and the traveling time mentioned in the itinerary are considered to give you an Idea of the distance and traveling time and excludes of sightseeing duration at given location. The journey time may increase or decrease based on the travelling conditions.