Shimla by Toy train
03 nights/04 days
Day 01: New Delhi-Kalka (Himalayan Queen Dep/Arr 05:35/11:10 hrs)-Shimla (Narrow Gauge train Himalayan Queen Dep/Arr 12:00/17:30 hrs)
Board the early morning train for Kalka upon arrival board the narrow gauge train departing from Kalka Narrow gauge platform for Shimla. The Kalka Shimla narrow gauge train link travel through one of the most beautiful landscape of mountains built in 1898 during British Raj which was summer capital of India there is some 107 tunnels and 864 bridges. It is UNESCO world heritage site. Upon arrival at Shimla station you will be picked up and transferred to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
After leisure breakfast proceed for sightseeing the day you will cover the places like Jakhu Temple located through a beautiful trek route this is the highest point in Shimla with temple dedicated to Lord Hanuman. Later proceed with the sightseeing and explore other attractions The Scandal Point or Ridge a flat spacious which one of the most popular for traveler, Shimla State Museum this brilliant British architecture has a rich cultural and heritage gallery and visit to Summer Hill. Later free time to scroll on the Mall of Shimla. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Shimla
After breakfast take a tour of Kufri and Chail. Kufri is the winter skiing capital of Shimla and regarded as winter sports capital it offers exciting Skiing and ice skating in winter. Continue to explore the city and visit to Chail this peaceful place has got the highest cricket pitch in the world surrounded by mighty pine and deodhar forest and offer a pleasant and peaceful surroundings. From here you can have great vies of Shimla town and mighty Himalayas. By evening return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 04: Shimla-Kalka (by Surface) - New Delhi (Kalka Shatabdi)
After breakfast leave for Kalka Railway station for onward journey.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
|Shimla||Harmony Purple||Fairmount Shimla||Shimla Heaven|
|Per person on twin sharing basis:||₹ 8700||₹ 9900||₹ 12400|
|Child/Extra person with bed||₹ 2900||₹ 4900||₹ 5900|
|Child without bed||₹ 2200||₹ 4200||₹ 4500|
- Accommodation at above mentioned hotels or Similar in base category rooms.
- Welcome refreshing drink upon arrival (Non Alcoholic)
- Bed Tea, Buffet/Fixed Menu Breakfast and Lunch/Dinner.
- All transfers and sightseeing by Non AC Indigo/Dzire Car/Etios/Similar vehicle as per above program.
- Toll taxes, Parking charges, drive allowance, Interstate taxes.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Entrance fees, Video/Still camera fees, Guide/Escort charges and Insurance cover.
- Anything other than not included in the above “Inclusions” sections.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Govt service tax.
- Valid till March 2018.
- In case of honeymoon trip ask for Honeymoon kit. The same can be organized at a very nominal fees.
- There will be supplement charges for room heater if available and on direct payable basis.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is not refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late checkout is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- In case any emergency reason or untoward incidents if same transport is unable to go, alternative arrangement will be there and it may take time to recover the same transport. Guest’s cooperation, patient, flexibility is highly expected during this kind of situation.
- The infrastructure of that sector is not very advanced & one should not expect & match the facility with the city & other developed destinations. Flexibility is the whole philosophy of this type of tour. One requires and allows on trip alternatives due to untoward reasons.