Trip to Satara Hills
04 nights/05 days
Day 01: Mumbai
Upon arrival meet and assist at the airport transfer to the hotel. Mumbai the capital city of Maharashtra is a cosmopolitan burgeoning “melting pot” of Hindus, Muslims, Parsis, Jews and Christians where millions of people resides and live happily under one roof called “Mumbaikars”.Post check in you can visit to nearby places. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Mumbai (Sightseeing)
After breakfast get set for Mumbai sightseeing and visit to Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya earlier known as Prince of Wales Museum, Handing Garden or Pherozeshah Mehta Gardens, Gateway of India, Taj Hotel and resorts building, Juhu beach and Chowpaty beach. Enjoy the sunset from here and enjoy the finger lickin snacks. By night return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 03: Mumbai-Khandala-Lonavala (82 kms)
After breakfast leave for Khandala and Lonavala, Driving through Mumbai-Pune expressway itself is an amazing experience enjoy the sheer pleasure of driving though one of the most pictures green valley . Upon arrival hotel check in. Later explore the surroundings and visit to view-points, beautiful lake, Bhaja and Karla caves a Buddhist rock cut caves of 2nd century. Trek upto Koregad fort and spent your beautiful time with your family at one of the sunset point. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Lonavala-Alibaug (78 kms)
After breakfast leave for Alibaug. Alibaug or Alibag has reasonably thin crowd and has long flat stretched beach. Upon arrival hotel check in. Later proceed for sightseeing of Siddheshwar Temple, Alibaug Fort and some other beaches. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05: Alibaug-Mumbai
After breakfast you will be transferred to Mumbai Airport/Railway station for further journey.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
|Mumbai||Hotel KC Residency||Merigold residency||Hotel Peninsula Grand|
|Lonavala||Hotel Sapphire||United 21||Lagoona Resort|
|Alibaug||Aboli Cottage||Big Splash Resort||U Tropicana|
|Per person on twin sharing basis:||₹ 12900||₹ 15800||₹ 21190|
|Child/Extra person with bed||₹ 2890||₹ 4090||₹ 6390|
|Child without bed||₹ 2190||₹ 3290||₹ 6200|
- Accommodation at above mentioned hotels or Similar in base category rooms.
- Welcome refreshing drink upon arrival (Non Alcoholic)
- Daily bed tea, breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Indigo/Dzire Car/Etios/Similar vehicle as per above program.
- Toll taxes, Parking charges, drive allowance, Interstate taxes.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Entrance fees, Video/Still camera fees, Guide/Escort charges and Insurance cover.
- Anything other than not included in the above “Inclusions” sections.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Govt service tax.
- Valid till March 2018.
- In case of honeymoon trip ask for Honeymoon kit. The same can be organized at a very nominal fees.
- There will be supplement charges for room heater if available and on direct payable basis.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is not refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late checkout is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- In case any emergency reason or untoward incidents if same transport is unable to go, alternative arrangement will be there and it may take time to recover the same transport. Guest’s cooperation, patient, flexibility is highly expected during this kind of situation.
- The infrastructure of that sector is not very advanced & one should not expect & match the facility with the city & other developed destinations. Flexibility is the whole philosophy of this type of tour. One requires and allows on trip alternatives due to untoward reasons.