Samode Bagh weekend Trip
About Samode Bagh:
The Bagh or the garden is located about 45 kms from Jaipur in the village with the same name. The Samode Bagh or the garden was laid about 250 years ago and was the private garden retreat of the royal Samode Family and is the oldest functioning garden of Rajasthan. The building is perfect fusion of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. The heritage building along with two other namely Samode Palace and Samode Haveli has now been converted to Royal Luxury Resort and Hotels and run by the hereditary owners of the palaces.
The accommodation of Samode Bagh is tented decorated in luxury style with fabulous setting and attractive furnished with all the contemporary facilities being offered. They have marbled tiled bathroom with private sit-out facilities to make you comfort and close to the natural surroundings.
Dining is set up in the mid of the Palace Garden which serves International, Indian and traditional Rajasthani cuisines. If you prefer a quiet and intimate dining experience, the poolside offers the perfect spot.
Given the environs of the Bagh, dining al fresco is a very popular option and many celebrations are organized under the trees and the stars. Open air barbeques with music, song and dance are also very popular.
Among the most favourite recreational activities is just sit and watch the garden with varieties of birds being visited in the palace, count the types of the flowers, Meditate in the open lawn, Swimming pool, play games, organize team building activities, camel ride, Message and rejuvenation therapy chat with local villagers nearby or take a stroll to village.
Wedding and Celebrations:
Samode Palace due to its huge spread area can be one the best to host royal wedding celebration or any other private party or birthday celebration. It has been the venue of wedding and celebration from the past two and half centuries. The place can be one of the best location for honeymoon couple.
- Check-In time is 2 pm and Check-Out Time is 11 am.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s(Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is non refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late check out is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- In case any emergency reason or untoward incidents if same transport is unable to go, alternative arrangement will be there and it may take time to recover the same transport. Guest’s cooperation, patient, flexibility is highly expected during this kind of situation.
- The infrastructure of that sector is not very advanced & one should not expect & match the facility with the city & other developed destinations. Flexibility is the whole philosophy of this type of tour. One requires and allows on trip alternatives due to untoward reasons.