Pilgrimage trip of Devbhoomi
06 nights/07 days
Day 01: Tanakpur-Purnagiri Temple
Upon arrival from Tanakpur Railway station/Bus terminal, hotel for check-in (early check-in subject to availability) Later visit to Maa Purnagiri Temple (20 kms away from Tanakpur and considered as one of the 108 Seedha Peeths) After Darshan return to the hotel, en-route visit to Matrika Ashram. Overnight stay at Tanakpur.
Day 02: Tanakpur-Siddha Baba Temple-Champawat
After leisurely breakfast, visit to Siddh Baba Temple (Nepal) and Sharda River (One can take a dip and make wish in Holy River). Later drive to Champawat (75 km/ 3 hrs), on the way visit to Shyamlatal Lake & Vivekanand Ashram, later continue to Champawat. On arrival check hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Champawa
Day 03: Champawat-Pancheshwar Mahadev-Abott Mount/Lohaghat
After breakfast, drive to Abbott Mount (50 kms/ 2 hrs via Mayawati) On the way visit Mayawati Ashram & Vanasur ka Kila (2 km trek), later check in at the hotel. Afternoon drive to Pancheshwar Mahadev Temple (situated 37 km away from Lohaghat at India-Nepal border. This temple is known as Chaumu Temple or Ishta Devta by local people. People visit this temple mostly in Chaitra Navratri during March-April every year). After Darshan drive back to Mount Abott for overnight stay at hotel in Abbott Mount/Lohaghat.
Day 04: Abbott Mount/Lohaghat-Patal Bhubneshwar cave
After breakfast proceed to Patal Bhubneshwar (95 kms/3-4 hrs), on the way visit to famous Kali Temple at Gangolihat. After darshan continue to Patal Bhubaneshwar on arrival hotel check in, overnight stay at hotel in Patal Bhubaneshwar.
Day 05: Patal Bhubaneshwar –Mukteshwar-Nainital
Early morning visit to Patal Bhubaneshwar Cave (A different world within a world, founded by Pandavas). After darshan take breakfast at hotel, after breakfast drive to Nainital (175 kms/ 7-8 hrs), on the way visit to Mukteshwar Temple. Post Darshan continue to Nainital. Upon arrival check-in at the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Nainital.
Day 06: Nainital
After breakfast, full day enjoy sightseeing of Nainital visit to Bhimtal, Naukuchiatal, Hanumangiri etc. Later back to hotel, evening free to explore the Mall road by walk or enjoy boat ride at Naini Lake, Overnight stay at hotel in Nainital.
Day 07: Nainital-Kathgodam drop
After breakfast, drop the guests to Haldwani/Kathgodam (30 kms/ 1 hr)/Bus Terminus/railway station to board the bus/train for onwards journey.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
|Tanakpur||Hotel Blue Empire|
|Champawat||Hotel Mount View|
|Patal Bhubaneshwar||Parwati resort|
|Per person on twin sharing basis:||₹ 17900|
|Child/Extra person with bed||₹ 3990|
|Child without bed||₹ 1990|
- Accommodation at above mentioned hotels or Similar in base category rooms.
- Daily bed tea, breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing by NON AC Car as per above program.
- Toll taxes, Parking charges, drive allowance, Interstate taxes.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Airfare/Train Fare
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Entrance fees, Video/Still camera fees, Guide/Escort charges and Insurance cover.
- Anything other than not included in the above “Inclusions” sections.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Govt service tax.
- Valid till 31st March 2018.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year.
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is not refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on Non-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason.
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Respect the sanctity of the local.
- Early check in & late checkout is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis.
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- In case any emergency reason or untoward incidents if same transport is unable to go, alternative arrangement will be there and it may take time to recover the same transport. Guest’s cooperation, patient, flexibility is highly expected during this kind of situation.
- The infrastructure of some sector may not be very advance and one should not expect and match the facility with the city & other developed destinations. Flexibility is the whole philosophy of this type of tour. One requires to allows on trip alternatives due to untoward reasons.
- The distance and the traveling time mentioned in the itinerary are considered to give you an Idea of the distance and traveling time and excludes of sightseeing duration at given location. The journey time may increase or decrease based on the travelling conditions.