Pilgrimage places in Himachal
05 nights/06 days
Day 01: Arrival Chandigarh-Naina Devi Temple-Sheetla Mata Devi Temple-Mandi (250 kms/7.5 hrs)
Upon arrival at Chandigarh Railway station or Airport transfer to Naina Devi Temple- There is cable car facility from the base to the hill. After Darshan return and continue the journey to Sheetla Mata Mandir. Continue your journey and reach Mandi. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Day 02:Mandi-Jwalaji Temple-Chintpurni Devi Temple (245 kms/7-8 hrs)
After breakfast in the early morning transfer to Jwalaji Temple after Darshan proceed to Chintpurni Devi temple. After Darshan continue your journey to reach Dharamshala. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 03:Dharamshala-Chamunda Devi Temple-Mata Brajeshwari Devi Temple-Dharamshala (70 kms/3 hrs)
After breakfast leave for Darshan and visit to Chamunda Devi Temple-It houses the most sacred idol of Chamunda Devi Maa. It is belief that the temple is located on the same place where Maa Kali assassinated the demon kings Shumbh and Nisumbh. The generals were named Chanda and Munda and thus Maa Kali has got her new name Chamunda Devi. Continue your Darshan of Himachal Pilgrimage Devi Darshan and reach to Mata Brajeshwari Devi Temple located close by Chamunda Devi temple located at 25 kms away. After Darshan of Devi Maa proceed to Dharamshala. Upon arrival hotel check in. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast leave for full day sightseeing of upper and lower Dharamshala. Visit to Bhagshu Nath Temple and falls, Dal Lake, McLeodganj and Dalai Lama Temple Complex Monastery, HPCA Stadium, Dharamshala War Memorial. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Day 05: Dharamshala-Pathankot/Chandigarh (250 kms/6 hrs)
After breakfast leave for Chandigarh Airport/Railway station for onward journey.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
|Mandi||Hotel Valley View||Munish Resort||Munish resort (Sup Dlx Room)|
|Dharamshala||The Castle||Nandini Resort||Nature Bloom Hotel and Resorts|
|Per person on twin sharing basis:||₹ 12550||₹ 14400||₹ 15900|
|Child/Extra person with bed||₹ 2700||₹ 4990||₹ 6700|
|Child without bed||₹ 2700||₹ 3800||₹ 4990|
- Accommodation at above mentioned hotels or Similar in base category rooms.
- Daily bed tea, breakfast and Lunch or dinner.
- All transfers and sightseeing by NON AC Car as per above program.
- Toll taxes, Parking charges, drive allowance, Interstate taxes.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Airfare/Train Fare
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Entrance fees, Video/Still camera fees, Guide/Escort charges and Insurance cover.
- Anything other than not included in the above “Inclusions” sections.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Govt service tax.
- Valid till 31st March 2018.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year.
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- Carry good quality camera along as the places are very attractive and would tempted for good photography.
- Respect the sanctity of the local.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is not refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late checkout is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- In case any emergency reason or untoward incidents if same transport is unable to go, alternative arrangement will be there and it may take time to recover the same transport. Guest’s cooperation, patient, flexibility is highly expected during this kind of situation.
- The infrastructure of that sector is not very advanced & one should not expect & match the facility with the city & other developed destinations. Flexibility is the whole philosophy of this type of tour. One requires and allows on trip alternatives due to untoward reasons.