Panch Jyotirlinga DarshanTrip
04 nights/05 days
Day 01: Pune-Bhimashanker Jyotirlinga temple-Shirdi (292 kms/6-7 hrs)
Pick up in the morning at around 7 AM. Proceed for Bhimashanker Temple. Post Darshan continue your journey transfer to Shirdi. Upon arrival hotel check in. Overnight stay at Shirdi.
Day 02: Shirdi-Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga-Nashik (150 kms/3.5 hrs)
In the morning visit to Shirdi Sai Baba Temple. Upon arrival hotel check in. Drive to Trimbakeshwar Darshan and transfer to the hotel at Nashik. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Nashik- Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga Temple-Kailash Temple-Aurangabad (210 kms/4.5 hrs)
After breakfast leave for Grineshwar Temple later proceed to Kailash Temple of Ellora. Transfer to the hotel in Aurangabad. Upon arrival hotel check in. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: Aurangabad-Aunda Nagnath-Parli Vaijnath (Jyotirlinga) (318 kms/8 hrs)
In the early morning leave for Aundha Nagnath Ji Temple after that proceed to Parli Vaijnath. Overnight at Parli Hotel.
Day 05: Parli Vaijnath-Pune (345 kms/8 hrs)
After breakfast transfer to Pune.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
|Shirdi||Shri Sai Balaji||Goradia’s Lords Inn||Hotel Daiwik|
|Nashik||Hotel City Pride||Vits Nashik||Hotel Rama Heritage|
|Aurangabad||Hotel Indraprastha||Hotel Manmandir||Hotel J P International|
|Parli Vaijnath||Hotel Sai Prem||Hotel Sai Prem||Hotel Sai Prem/Anusaya (Suite room)|
Tour Price: (Minimum of 04 persons traveling together)
|Per person on twin sharing basis:||₹ 7700||₹ 8400||₹ 10800|
|Child/Extra person with bed||₹ 2290||₹ 2990||₹ 3390|
|Child without bed||₹ 1650||₹ 2090||₹ 2490|
- Accommodation at above mentioned hotels or Similar in base category rooms.
- Bed Tea, Buffet/Fixed Menu Breakfast EXCEPT Parli Vaijnath.
- All transfers and sightseeing by Exclusive AC Car Indigo/Dzire/Similar as per above program.
- Toll taxes, Parking charges, drive allowance, Interstate taxes.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Airfare/Train Fare
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Entrance fees, Video/Still camera fees, Guide/Escort charges and Insurance cover.
- Anything other than not included in the above “Inclusions” sections.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Govt service tax.
- Valid till 30th September 2018.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year.
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is not refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on Non-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason.
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Respect the sanctity of the local.
- Early check in & late checkout is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis.
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- In case any emergency reason or untoward incidents if same transport is unable to go, alternative arrangement will be there and it may take time to recover the same transport. Guest’s cooperation, patient, flexibility is highly expected during this kind of situation.
- The infrastructure of some sector may not be very advance and one should not expect and match the facility with the city & other developed destinations. Flexibility is the whole philosophy of this type of tour. One requires to allows on trip alternatives due to untoward reasons.
- The distance and the traveling time mentioned in the itinerary are considered to give you an Idea of the distance and traveling time and excludes of sightseeing duration at given location. The journey time may increase or decrease based on the travelling conditions.