Honenymoon trip to Nilgiri Hills
06 nights/07 days
Day 01: Arrival Bangalore
Upon arrival meet and greet at the airport and transfer to the hotel. Later proceed for half day sightseeing tour of Bangalore covering, Lal Bagh, Vidhan Saudha, Bull Temple, Tipu Palace. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Bangalore-Ooty (270 kms)
After breakfast leave for Ooty. Upon arrival hotel check in. Later free time to explore the in and around Ooty. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Ooty
After breakfast leave for day sightseeing tour visit to Govt. botanical Garden, Doddabeta Peak the highest peak in South India Nilgiri Hills and is 2637 mts above sea level, Nilgiri Mountain Range, govt Rose Garden, Botanical Garden, Emeralad lake and Nilgiri Mountain Toy Train. Rest of the day at leisure for scroll around the lake. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: Ooty-Kodaikanal (255 kms)
After breakfast leave for Kodaikanal a one of the most popular and charming hill stations located amidst Sylvian beauty. Upon arrival hotel check in. Later proceed for sightseeing of lake and Hill. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Kodaikanal
After breakfast leave for sightseeing visit to Kodaikanal Lake, Berijam Lake, Coaker’s walkway, Pine Forest, Pillar Rocks, Brynt Par. Later free time for shopping or personal activities. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 06: Kodaikanal-Mysore (350 kms)
After an early breakfast leave for Mysore. Check in hotel later visit to Brindavan Garden. Overnight at hotel.
Day 07: Mysore-Bangalore (140 kms)
After short sightseeing of Mysore Palace, Church, Tipus Summer Palace and Forts, Chamundi Temple and Zoological Park drive to Bangalore Airport/Railway station for onward journey.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
|Bangalore||Hotel Atlaantic||Hotel Monarch||Royal Orchid resort|
|Ooty||Hotel Orchid Inn||United 21||Elk Hill|
|Kodaikanal||Hotel Pine Borough Inn||United 21||Kodai by Lake-Sterling|
|Mysore||Hotel Sushashini||KVC International||Royal Orchid Metropole|
|Per person on twin sharing basis:||₹ 16890||₹ 22490||₹ 28800|
|Child/Extra person with bed||₹ 2990||₹ 6990||₹ 7690|
|Child without bed||₹ 2990||₹ 4990||₹ 5990|
- Accommodation at above mentioned hotels or Similar in base category rooms.
- Welcome refreshing drink upon arrival. (Non Alcoholic)
- Free use of in house activities.
- Daily bed tea, buffet/fixed menu breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per above itinerary by AC Indigo/Dzire/Etios/Similar car.
- Toll taxes, Parking charges, drive allowance, Interstate taxes.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Entrance fees, Video/Still camera fees, Guide/Escort charges and Insurance cover.
- Anything other than not included in the above “price includes of” sections.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Govt service tax.
- Valid till March 2018.
- In case of honeymoon trip ask for Honeymoon kit. The same can be organized at a very nominal fees.
- There will be supplement charges for room heater.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s(Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is non refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late check out is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- In case any emergency reason or untoward incidents if same transport is unable to go, alternative arrangement will be there and it may take time to recover the same transport. Guest’s cooperation, patient, flexibility is highly expected during this kind of situation.