Neemrana Fort Weekend
About Neemrana Fort Palace:
As the name suggest the Fort Palace was being built in 15th century and has now emerged as the premier and most favourite weekend destination for Delhites . The place is even more popular for conferences, wedding ceremony, pre wedding photo shoot and other celebration today getting the room booked is not an easy job. It has all the activities you required for today’s world one of the major attraction of the Fort resort is India’s first Zip-line one can get it here only.
The Fort was built in 1464 was third capital of Prithviraj Chauhan III who had fled Delhi after he was defeated in the battle by Mohammad Ghori.
There is plethora of activities available in Neemrana Fort keeping on the line of its tradition they have their own troops in the name of Neemrana Music Foundation which offers a unique cultural performance during the weekend days. Not to miss there are other performance from around the world which took place time to time.
Spa and Pool: They have pool up high on the ill with sundeck and facilities of Ayurvedic Massage for rejuvenation along with Yoga daily in the morning and evening.
Marriage and celebrations: A perfect place to wind up your desire of unforgettable moments from your weddings days. Along with that they also organize birthday, anniversaries and other such celebrations.
Camel Rides: You can discover the heritage far more closely with camel cart ride or simply camel riding.
Zipping: This unique and only in India is probably the most after sought activities that the Neemrana host. Zip-line is thrilling new aerial adventure.
Step Well: There is even step well just close by around 500 mts from the fort palace walk down to the well is one of the unique experience. It’s like traveling in the past.
Vintage Car ride: You can experience a ride in vintage car at an additional cost for 5 kms which will take you to the village of Neemrana.
- Check-In time is 2 pm and Check-Out Time is 11 am.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s(Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is non refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late check out is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- In case any emergency reason or untoward incidents if same transport is unable to go, alternative arrangement will be there and it may take time to recover the same transport. Guest’s cooperation, patient, flexibility is highly expected during this kind of situation.
- The infrastructure of that sector is not very advanced & one should not expect & match the facility with the city & other developed destinations. Flexibility is the whole philosophy of this type of tour. One requires and allows on trip alternatives due to untoward reasons.