Navagrah Temple Tour Kumbakonam
03 nights/04 days
Day 01: Arrival Madurai Airport/Railway station
Upon arrival at Airport or Railway station transfer to the hotel. After freshen up proceed for sightseeing of Madurai. Madurai is one of the second largest City of Tamil Nadu. Madurai is dotted with temples with colorful Gopuram and is regarded among the ancient cities of India. It was the capital of the Pandyan Kingdom one of the most important attraction is Meenakshi Amman temple also known as the temple of thousand pillars other notable attractions are Gandhi Museum here we can find the blood spotted final dress of Gandhiji. Also visit to Thirupparankundram Murugan Temple. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02:Madurai-Tiruchirapalli-Thanjavur-Kumbakonam (235 kms/4.5 hrs)
After breakfast leave for Kumbakonam. En route visit to the temples of Thanjavur and Tiruchirapalli. The Trichy is known as the city of Rock Forts and Temples situated on the bank of Cauvery River is the fourth largest town in Tamil Nadu. Trichy city is a thriving commercial center of Tamil Nadu which is famous for artificial diamonds, cigars, handloom cloth, and glass bangles and wooden and clay toys. On the other hand the Thanjavur located on the Cauvery belt is regarded as the Rice bawl of Tamil Nadu having fertile basin for crop cultivation. It is equally rich in Art and Craft, Culture, Music and architecture it is considered as the home of Bharat Natyam Dance form also has roots for Carnatic Music. Explore the glorious past of this captivation city in the form of Temples. Visit to ancient Brihadeeswarar Temple or Tanjore Temple built in 10th century. The heights of the temple’s Vimana is about 65 m which is the tallest tower in South Asia. Unique thing about this temple is it never cast a shadow at noon during any period of the year. There is a Gigantic Statue of the Nandi the bull which guards the inner Shrine. The temple is also listed in UNESCO world Heritage Site. Another landmark of the city is Thanjavur Palace having being renovated is a royal palace built by Nayaks 15 & 16th century the two of the palace gallery among many others not to be missed are Saraswati Mahal Library Museum and Art gallery. Upon arrival hotel at Kumbakonam. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03:Kumbakonam (Visit to 9 planets in 02 days)
Leave in the early morning and visit to
Suryanar koil (Sooriyan or Sun),
Kanchanoor (Sukkiran or Venus)
Vaitheeswaran koil (Sevvai or Mars),
Thiruvenkadu ( Budhan or Mercury),
Keelaperumpallam (Kethu) (Emakandam Abisekam 1.30 on Saturday ) Thirunallar (Sani or Saturn) (worship lord Sani on Saturday)
Overnight at Hotel.
Leave in the early morning and visit to
Alangudi-(Guru or Jupiter), Thirunageshwaram (Rahu), Thirunallar (Saturn). Later transfer to Kumbakonam Railway station for Chennai or onward journey.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
|Madurai||The Golden Park||Hotel Supreme||Heritage Madurai|
|Kumbakonam||S R Residency||Le Garden||Indeco Hotel|
|Per person on twin sharing basis:||₹ 8590||₹ 9550||₹ 12990|
|Child/Extra person with bed||₹ 980||₹ 1990||₹ 3950|
|Child without bed||₹ 980||₹ 1890||₹ 2990|
- Accommodation at above mentioned hotels or Similar in base category rooms.
- Daily bed tea, breakfast at Nashik, Aurangabad and Kolhapur only.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Indigo car or Similar as per above program.
- Toll taxes, Parking charges, drive allowance, Interstate taxes.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Airfare/Train Fare
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Entrance fees, Video/Still camera fees, Guide/Escort charges and Insurance cover.
- Anything other than not included in the above “Inclusions” sections.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Govt service tax.
- Valid till March 2018.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year.
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is not refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason.
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late checkout is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis.
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- The infrastructure of some sector may not be very advance and one should not expect and match the facility with the city & other developed destinations. Flexibility is the whole philosophy of this type of tour. One requires to allows on trip alternatives due to untoward reasons.
- The distance and the traveling time mentioned in the itinerary are considered to give you an Idea of the distance and traveling time and excludes of sightseeing duration at given location. The journey time may increase or decrease based on the travelling conditions.