The Mud Fort Kuchesar Weekend Trip
About The Mud Fort Kuchesar:
The Mud Fort Kuchesar is another heritage resort in the close proximity of Delhi NCR. It has retained the charm of its original since 18th century. The Mud Fort is located in the Bulandshahar District of Uttar Pradesh. The Fort is also known by Rao Raj Vilas is surrounded in the 100 acres of Mango Orchard..
The accommodation of Mud Fort is heritage like set up and one if sure to feel the royal lifestyle. The interiors and furnishing is antique which makes a unique homely feel of the rustic village lifestyle. The rooms are classified as Heritage Rooms, Deluxe Room, Palace Room and Super Deluxe Room.
The Cuisine is derived straight from the traditional Indian recipes there is option of serving the meals indoor as well outdoor in the courtyard.
These are whole lots of activities which is one of the unique experience to find out in the rural India. They are classified into indoor and outdoor:
In indoor the options can be Table Tennis, Carom, Chess, Tambola etc while for outdoor you can have Pottery Making, Plunge Pool, Football, Volleyball, Badminton, Soft Ball Cricket, Tug of War, Bon fires, Bar Be que. Light music and many others traditional local activities.
One of added advantage of spending weekend here can be visit to Brijghat on the bank of Ganges which is located at a distance of 25 kms from here, visit to Mango Orchard, Village walk, Jaggery Making etc.
Meeting and Conference:
The Mud Fort has the facilities of hosting Meetings and conferences of small capacity.
- Check-In time is 2 pm and Check-Out Time is 11 am.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s(Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is non refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late check out is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- In case any emergency reason or untoward incidents if same transport is unable to go, alternative arrangement will be there and it may take time to recover the same transport. Guest’s cooperation, patient, flexibility is highly expected during this kind of situation.
- The infrastructure of that sector is not very advanced & one should not expect & match the facility with the city & other developed destinations. Flexibility is the whole philosophy of this type of tour. One requires and allows on trip alternatives due to untoward reasons.
- Carry heaven winter cloths.
- Carry good quality camera along as the places are very attractive and would tempted for good photography.
- Respect the sanctity of the local.