Coorg (Madikeri) and Wayanad Trip
06 nights/07 days
Day 01: Arrival Bangalore-Madikeri/Coorg(270 kms/5-6 hrs)
Meet and assist at the airport transfer to Madikeri (Coorg). Upon arrival hotel check in. Overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast leave for sightseeing covering some of the most and famous attractions of Coorg. Madikeri is the district headquarter of Coorg district and is one of the top tourist destination of Karnataka and is known as Scotland of India. Misty hills, lush forest, tea and coffee plantation, orange groves, undulating streets and breathtaking views have made Coorg an unforgettable holiday destination. Some of the attractions are Abbey Falls-the water gushes though rocks, Brahmagiri Peak, Irrupu Falls- a torrential falls and Raja’s seat a view point. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Madikeri-Wayanad (135 kms/3.5 hrs)
After sumptuous breakfast proceed to Wayanad-is a plateau having the largest number of tribal. Upon arrival check into the hotel. Later free time to relax and stroll in and around. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: Wayanad
After breakfast embark on to explore in and around. Visit to Edakkal caves the caves is famous for ancient carvings and wall inscription of human and animal figure known as one of the earliest human habitation. Chembra peak is located at an altitude of 2100 m above sea level. The peak can only be reached through trek path which takes day long. Another landmark is Thirunelli Temple believe to be 3000 yrs old and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and Brahma. The other interesting attractions among are Chathalayam Waterfalls, Sentinel waterfalls. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Wayanad-Mysore (130 kms/2.5-3 hrs)
Post breakfast checkout and leave for Mysore. Upon arrival hotel check in. Later proceed for sightseeing covering Mysore Palace, Chamudeshwari Temple, St Phelomena’s Church and Brindavan Garden. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast leave for Bangalore. Upon arrival you will be transferred to Bangalore Railway station/ Bangalore International Airport.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
|Madikeri (Coorg)||Hotel Rajdarshan||Coorg Veerabhoomi||Padington resort and Spa|
|Wayanad||Alakkal Residency||Great Jubilee||Upavan resort|
|Mysore||Hotel Sushashini||Hotel KVC International||Royal Orchid Metropol|
|Per person on twin sharing basis:||₹ 13580||₹ 14960||₹ 21980|
|Child/Extra person with bed||₹ 3290||₹ 3990||₹ 6795|
|Child without bed||₹ 2455||₹ 2966||₹ 4995|
- Accommodation at above mentioned hotels or Similar in base category rooms.
- Welcome refreshing drink upon arrival. (Non Alcoholic)
- Daily bed tea, buffet/fixed menu breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per above itinerary by AC Indigo/Dzire/Etios/Similar car.
- Toll taxes, Parking charges, drive allowance, Interstate taxes.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Entrance fees, Video/Still camera fees, Guide/Escort charges and Insurance cover.
- Anything other than not included in the above “Inclusions” sections.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Govt service tax.
- Valid till March 2018.
- In case of honeymoon trip ask for Honeymoon kit. The same can be organized at a very nominal fees.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year.
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is not refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason.
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late checkout is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis.
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- Carry good quality camera along as the places are very attractive and would tempted for good photography.Respect the sanctity of the local.
- The infrastructure of some sector may not be very advance and one should not expect and match the facility with the city & other developed destinations. Flexibility is the whole philosophy of this type of tour. One requires to allows on trip alternatives due to untoward reasons.
- The distance and the traveling time mentioned in the itinerary are considered to give you an Idea of the distance and traveling time and excludes of sightseeing duration at given location. The journey time may increase or decrease based on the travelling conditions.