Lesser Known Uttarakhand
05 nights/06 days
Day 01: Arrival Kathgodam railway station (Uttarakhand)-Pithoragarh (180 kms/6 hrs)
Upon arrival Kathgodam Railway station in the morning you will be picked up from the station and drive to Pithoragarh. Upon arrival hotel check in. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Pithoragarh-Munsiyari (130 kms/4.5 hrs)
After leisure breakfast time to relax amidst the beauty of the nature. Visit to Dhwaj Temple located at a distance of about 10 kms from Pithoragarh and Pithoragarh Fort. Later depart for Munsiyari. Upon arrival hotel check in. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Munsiyari
After breakfast leave for sightseeing and visit to Birthi Falls located at a distance of 35 kms from Munsiyari is captivating sight to behold falling from a height of 126 m. Panchauli Peak another beautiful and majestic sight to capture located at a distance of just 2 kms from city center? There are other attractions like Maheshwari Kund it is believe that Yakshi who use to stay in this pond and other viewpoints are Kalamuni Top, Betulidhar. Later you will have leisure time for shopping of Shawls and other handicrafts. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Munsiyari-Binsar (187 kms/7 hrs)
After breakfast leave for Binsar known for Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary. Upon arrival hotel check in. Visit to Kasar Devi Temple- the temple gained popularity after Swami Vivekananda meditated in this temple.
Day 05: Binsar
After breakfast visit to Wildlife Sanctuary en route stop at Bineshwar Mahadev Temple. Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary is the place where broad oak leaf tree are protected. It’s a dense forest a perfect place for birds watching and home for more than 200 species of bird’s species some of them are migratory birds. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Day 06: Binsar-Kathgodam (110 kms/4 hrs)
After breakfast leave for Kathgodam Railway station for onward journey.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
|Pithoragarh||Pandey Lodge||Hotel Yash Yadharth||Hotel Yash Yadharth|
|Munsiyari||Vijay Mount View Resort||Hotel Milam Inn||Hotel Milam Inn (Super Dlx Room)|
|Binsar||Suman Nature resort||Club Mahindra||Hotel Imperial Heights|
|Per person on twin sharing basis:||₹ 13580||₹ 17450||₹ 19900|
|Child/Extra person with bed||₹ 4980||₹ 7950||₹ 8980|
|Child without bed||₹ 3950||₹ 5550||₹ 6190|
- Accommodation at above mentioned hotels or Similar in base category rooms.
- Daily bed tea, breakfast and Lunch or Dinner.
- All transfers and sightseeing by NON AC Car as per above program.
- Toll taxes, Parking charges, drive allowance, Interstate taxes.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Airfare/Train Fare
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Entrance fees, Video/Still camera fees, Guide/Escort charges and Insurance cover.
- Anything other than not included in the above “Inclusions” sections.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Govt service tax.
- Valid till March 2018.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year.
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is not refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason.
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late checkout is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis.
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- Carry good quality camera along as the places are very attractive and would tempted for good photography.Respect the sanctity of the local.
- The infrastructure of some sector may not be very advance and one should not expect and match the facility with the city & other developed destinations. Flexibility is the whole philosophy of this type of tour. One requires to allows on trip alternatives due to untoward reasons.
- The distance and the traveling time mentioned in the itinerary are considered to give you an Idea of the distance and traveling time and excludes of sightseeing duration at given location. The journey time may increase or decrease based on the travelling conditions.