05 nights/06 days
Day 01: New Delhi-Corbett (280 kms)
On arrival at New Delhi Railway station/Airport you will be picked up and drove to Corbett National Park. On arrival refreshing drink followed by check in to you room. Rest of the day at leisure. In the evening you both will be taken for nature walk along the bed of River. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Corbett National Park- Nainital (146 kms)
Early morning go for jeep safari after light snacks and tea/coffee. Return to the hotel visit to Garjia Devi temple its sacred Shakti Shrine located in Garjia Village near to Ramnagar. Later check out and proceed to Nainital. Upon arrival check into the hotel and some leisure time for Naina Devi temple visit and boating at Naini lake. After spending some time at the Mall return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 03: Nainital
This day after lavish breakfast we will take you for sightseeing visit to China Peak, Nainital Zoo having rare Himalayan Species, Bhimtal, Naukuchia Tal and Eco cave Garden. Return to the hotel after some relaxing at your comfort of the room you can go for boat riding or visit to the Mall. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: Nainital-Almora (62 kms)
After breakfast check out & proceed to Almora a beautiful quaint hill station far from hustle and bustle with rich cultural heritage. On arrival check in to you resort or hotel. Visit to Kalimut there is famous Maa Kali temple and Katarmal Sun Temple the 2nd most important temple dedicated to Sun only after Sun temple of Konark. Later on time of sunset reach to bright end corner famous for Sunset view. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05: Almora
Optioal early morning sunrise view from bright end corner. Return to the hotel breakfast and free time to walk along the lane of Alomora also shopping at Almora for local handicrafts. Overnight at Almora.
Day 06: Almora-New Delhi (340 kms)
Drive to New Delhi after breakfast. Reach & will be transferred to either railway station/Airport/Hotel for extension tour if any.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
|Corbett||Corbett Jungle Lore||Corbett Holiday Forest Resort||Tiger Groove|
|Nainital||Hotel Anamika||Hotel Himalaya||Vikram Vintage Inn|
|Almora||Hotel Jeevan Palace||Om Resort||Hotel Shivalik|
|Per person on twin sharing basis:||₹ 15590||₹ 18950||₹ 21950|
|Child/Extra person with bed||₹ 4290||₹ 5980||₹ 8980|
|Child without bed||₹ 2990||₹ 4980||₹ 5980|
- Accommodation at above mentioned hotels or Similar in base category rooms.
- Daily bed tea, breakfast and lunch or Dinner.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per above itinerary by AC Dzire/Etios/Similar car. (Non AC for hill station)
- Toll taxes, Parking charges, drive allowance, Interstate taxes.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Entrance fees, Video/Still camera fees, Guide/Escort charges and Insurance cover.
- Anything other than not included in the above “price includes of” sections.
- Cost arising due to force majeure factor.
- Govt service tax.
- Valid till March 2018.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year.
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is not refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason.
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late checkout is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis.
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- The infrastructure of some sector may not be very advance and one should not expect and match the facility with the city & other developed destinations. Flexibility is the whole philosophy of this type of tour. One requires to allows on trip alternatives due to untoward reasons.
- The distance and the traveling time mentioned in the itinerary are considered to give you an Idea of the distance and traveling time and excludes of sightseeing duration at given location. The journey time may increase or decrease based on the travelling conditions.