Konark and Jagannath Temple Puri
04 nights/05 days
Day 01: Arrival Bhubaneswar Airport/Railway station
Upon arrival meet and assist at the airport/railway station and transfer to the hotel. After wash n change proceed for sightseeing of Bhubaneswar. Together with Konark and Puri the circuit is known as Eastern Golden Triangle.
Bhubaneswar the capital of city is known as “The city of Temple in India” named after Tribhuvaneshwar, Lord of three worlds and as name suggest the city has about 500 temples still preserved. The archaeological remains give evidence of growth and existence of Jainism, Buddhism and Brahminism as the dominant religion. Today Bhubaneswar is a modern and most vibrant city of eastern India. Sightseeing includes of Lingaraj Temple- this is one of the oldest temple dedicated to Harihara God a form of Shiva and Vishnu. Another must visit among the temple is Rajarani temple which is 11th century Hindu temple and known as “love temple” similar to Khajuraho having erotic carvings of man and women. Than visit to Udayagiri and Khandagiri caves partly artificall and partly natural is series of caves located two adjacent hills built during 2nd century BCE which was the residential blocks for Jain Monks. One of the most important tourist attraction is Nandankan Zoological Park spread in a 400 hectare one of the most clean and well maintained zoo having largest number of White tigers. It has lion safaris, reptile parks, toy train, boating, rope way etc. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02:Bhubaneswar-Dhauli Shanti Stupa-Ashokan Rock Edict-Daya River-Konark-Puri (En route Pipli/Pipili Artisan Village)/126 kms-4 hrs
After breakfast leave for leave for Puri en route covering the sightseeing of Dhauli Shanti Stupa- Ashokan Rock Edict and Daya River these palaces are of Kalinga War fought by Emperor Ashoka the Great. Pipli artisan village of handicrafts applique work is one of the major attractions for Odisha style work. We will stop for shopping and proceed to Konark Sun temple. Konark sun temple is considered as Architectural marvel of eastern India a UNESCO World Heritage site and symbol of past Indian rich architectural progress. There are three images of Sun placed in different directions to catch the sun rays in the morning, noon and evening. Arrival at Puri upon arrival hotel check in. Puri is Synonymous to Jagannath Temple which soars high and dominates the skyline. Later free time to explore the beach of Puri. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03:Puri-Jagannath Temple Visit
Today visit to Jagannath Temple with our assistance of local Panda you will having Darshan and other ritual have Mahaprasad and explore the town the beaches shops selling many souvenirs related to the presiding deity Lord Jagannath. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: Puri-Chilika Lake- Barkul Side-Puri (109 kms/3 hrs)
After breakfast leave for Chilika Lake arrive at Barkul hire boat or ferry for Kalijai Temple located at the Kalijai Temple Island and return to Barkul. The distance from Boat Jetty to Kalijai Island is 8 kms one way. Later return back to Puri for overnight stay. Once can also plan and visit to Satpada or Nalpada if interested in Birds watching.
After breakfast you will be transferred to Bhubaneshwar Airport/Railway station/Puri Railway station for onward journey.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
|Bhubaneshwar||Hotel Richi||Hotel Grand Central||VITS Bhubaneswar|
|Puri||Hotel Naren Palace||Hotel Shakti International||Balaji International|
|Per person on twin sharing basis:||₹ 8990||₹ 6950||₹ 7990|
|Child/Extra person with bed||₹ 2100||₹ 1980||₹ 2990|
|Child without bed||₹ 1990||₹ 850||₹ 2150|
- Accommodation at above mentioned hotels or Similar in base category rooms.
- Bed Tea, Buffet/Fixed Menu Breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Indigo car or Similar as per above program.
- Toll taxes, Parking charges, drive allowance, Interstate taxes.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Airfare/Train Fare
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Entrance fees, Video/Still camera fees, Guide/Escort charges and Insurance cover.
- Anything other than not included in the above “Inclusions” sections.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Govt service tax.
- Valid till March 2018.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year.
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is not refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason.
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late checkout is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis.
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- The infrastructure of some sector may not be very advance and one should not expect and match the facility with the city & other developed destinations. Flexibility is the whole philosophy of this type of tour. One requires to allows on trip alternatives due to untoward reasons.
- The distance and the traveling time mentioned in the itinerary are considered to give you an Idea of the distance and traveling time and excludes of sightseeing duration at given location. The journey time may increase or decrease based on the travelling conditions.