Kashi and Deoghar Jyotirlinga Darshan
03 nights/04 days
Day 01: Arrival Varanasi/Mughal Sarai Railway Station
Upon arrival at Varanasi you will met by our representative and transfer to the hotel. Varanasi “Older than history, older than tradition, older even than legend, and looks twice as old as all of them put together” rightly described about the Kashi or the Varanasi by Mark Twain. Upon arrival check into the hotel. After freshen up proceed for half day city tour covering Banaras Hindu University, Bharat Mata temple. In the evening before sunset block your seat for Ganga Aarti Ceremony which happens every evening after sunset at Dashashwamedh Ghat. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Varanasi-Jasidih Jn (Overnight Train) -15 kms from Baba Baidhyanathdham.
Leave for early morning boat ride at river Ganges which will present you with the Hindu way of life at Ghats of Varanasi one of the most ancient cities of this world. According to Hindu mythology the Varanasi liberates the soul from human body. Return to the hotel breakfast and leave for some exciting trip to Kashi Vishwanath temple one of the 12 Jyotirlinga, Banaras Hindu University. Later visit to Sarnath and explore the Buddhism this is the place where Lord Buddha preached last sermon. Visit to Dhamek Stupa and ASI museum. Later departure to Railway station for overnight journey to Jasidih junction which is 15 kms away from Deogarh BABA Baidyanathdham. Overnight journey.
Day 03:Jasidih Jn-Baba Baidyanath Dham (Deoghar)
Upon arrival at Jasidih Railway station you will be picked up from the railway station and transfer to hotel in Deoghar. Upon arrival hotel check in. Later after freshen up visit to Baba Baidyanath Dham Mandir. Baba Baidyanath Dham temple is one of the 12 Jyotirlinga temple located in Deogarh of Jharkhand. The Dham is a temple complex having 21 other temples located in the vicinity of Jyotirlinga installed. Here Lord Shiva worked as Doctor for Ravana when in he sacrificed all his head to Lord Shiva as ravana was great devotee of Lord Shiva he came to cure him thus giving the place name as Baidyanath and with time it become the Dham. After Darshan and rituals retire for the day. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04:Baidyanath Temple to Jasidih Railway station for onward journey.
After breakfast leave for Jasidih Railway station for onward journey.
One can take train from nearest Railway station like Asansol-125 kms/Dhanbad- 110 kms.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
|Varanasi||Ajaya Hotel||Hotel Siddharth||Hotel Grapevine|
|Deogarh (Jharkhand)||Hotel Rajkamal||Hotel Rajkamal||Hotel Amprapali Clarks Inn|
|Per person on twin sharing basis:||₹ 7950||₹ 8950||₹ 9950|
|Child/Extra person with bed||₹ 590||₹ 1980||₹ 2940|
|Child without bed||₹ 590||₹ 780||₹ 2880|
- Accommodation at above mentioned hotels or Similar in base category rooms.
- Bed Tea, Buffet/Fixed Menu Breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Indigo car or Similar as per above program.
- Toll taxes, Parking charges, drive allowance, Interstate taxes.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Airfare/Train Fare
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Entrance fees, Video/Still camera fees, Guide/Escort charges and Insurance cover.
- Anything other than not included in the above “Inclusions” sections.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Govt service tax.
- Valid till 31st March 2018.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year.
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is not refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason.
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late checkout is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis.
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- Carry good quality camera along as the places are very attractive and would tempted for good photography.Respect the sanctity of the local.
- The infrastructure of some sector may not be very advance and one should not expect and match the facility with the city & other developed destinations. Flexibility is the whole philosophy of this type of tour. One requires to allows on trip alternatives due to untoward reasons.
- The distance and the traveling time mentioned in the itinerary are considered to give you an Idea of the distance and traveling time and excludes of sightseeing duration at given location. The journey time may increase or decrease based on the travelling conditions.