Madhya Pradesh Jyotirlinga Trip
02 nights/03 days
Day 01: Arrival Indore-Ujjain
To begin your jyotirlinga tour of Madhya Pradesh Indore is the best place to launch it. The Indore is the largest city of MP well connected by flights from different part of India. As it is a pilgrimage tour, so avoid carrying leather items with you as many temples often restricts carrying such items. Similarly do photography where it is allowed and prefer wearing sandals over shoes as often you have to remove them before entering into temples. On arrival at Indore, drive to Ujjian (65kms/01:30hrs). Overnight at Ujjain.
Begin your day with visit to Mahakaal Jyotirlinga temple. It is the most popular temple in Ujjain and always populated with tourists and devotees. During festival times, it remain crowded with Hindu devotees. Later we will visit other temples and ashrams like Gopal Mandir, Harsiddhi Mandir, Sandipani Ashram, Bade GaneshJi, Chousat Yogini etc. In addition to boating visit holy ghats of Kshipra river like Ramghat etc. Later in evening drive to next Jyotirlinga pilgrim place Omkareshwar (150kms/03:30hrs). Overnight at hotel in Omkareshwar.
On this day we will visit temples of Omkareshwar. Here Mamaleshwar temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and is one of the 12 revered Jyotirlingas spread across India. Mamaleshwar temple is also referred as Amareshwar temple. It is on other side of river and can be reached by crossing river through Mamaleshwar Setu. After this, also visit Varhdheshwar temple which is another beautifully carved temple and piece of art. Later early transfer to Indore Airport/Railway station for onward journey.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
|Ujjain||Hotel Amar palace||Hotel Imperial||Hotel Anushree|
|Omkareshwar||Hotel Ujjawal Palace||Hotel Ujjawal Palace||Hotel Ujjawal Palace|
|Per person on twin sharing basis:||₹ 5990||₹ 5980||₹ 7950|
|Child/Extra person with bed||₹ 990||₹ 1990||₹ 2300|
|Child without bed||₹ 1000||₹ 1990||₹ 1990|
- Accommodation at above mentioned hotels or Similar in base category rooms.
- Bed Tea, Buffet/Fixed Menu Breakfast.
- Room only at Omkareshwar.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Indigo car or Similar as per above program.
- Toll taxes, Parking charges, drive allowance, Interstate taxes.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Airfare/Train Fare
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Entrance fees, Video/Still camera fees, Guide/Escort charges and Insurance cover.
- Anything other than not included in the above “Inclusions” sections.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Govt service tax.
- Valid till March 2018.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends.
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is not refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late checkout is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- The infrastructure of some sector may not be very advance and one should not expect and match the facility with the city & other developed destinations. Flexibility is the whole philosophy of this type of tour. One requires to allows on trip alternatives due to untoward reasons.
- The distance and the traveling time mentioned in the itinerary are considered to give you an Idea of the distance and traveling time and excludes of sightseeing duration at given location. The journey time may increase or decrease based on the travelling conditions.