Jodhpur-The blue city of India
02 nights/03 days
Day 01: Arrival Jodhpur Railway station/Airport
Arrival Jodhpur pick up from Jodhpur Railway station/Airport transfer to the hotel. Upon arrival check in to the hotel. Rest of the time at leisure you can explore the city market and visit to lane of this blue city of India. Jodhpur is the second largest city of Rajasthan after Jaipur referred as Sun city or Blue city the best way to explore the reason why Blue you should wander the streets of the city. Overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast proceed for day long sightseeing of Jodhpur City. The most and not to miss is of course the Mehrangarh Fort which is reached through the winding lane and is located at a heights of 125 m high and some of the wall is as high as 35 m. The place is perfect shot for Blue City in fact one can even count the number of home that are blue from the top. Also visit the Jaswant Thada, located half way up the interminably long road that climbs onwards to the fort, is the traditional cremation ground of the rulers of Jodhpur. Next in your list should be Ummed Bhawan Palace and Museum is the world’s largest private residences a part of the hotels has been converted to palatial hotel run by Taj Hotels & resorts and finally the Bisnoi Village which is known for their sincere concern towards environmental concern. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03:Jodhpur-Railway station/Airport
After breakfast leave for Jodhpur Railway station or airport for further journey.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
|Jodhpur||Haveli Inn||Amargarh resort||Park Plaza|
|Per person on twin sharing basis:||₹ 4290||₹ 5950||₹ 9950|
|Child/Extra person with bed||₹ 990||₹ 2980||₹ 2990|
|Child without bed||₹ 680||₹ 1990||₹ 2990|
- Accommodation at above mentioned hotels or Similar in base category rooms.
- Welcome refreshing drink upon arrival (Non Alcoholic)
- Daily bed tea, breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Indigo/Dzire/Etios or similar vehicle as per above program.
- Toll taxes, Parking charges, drive allowance, Interstate taxes.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Air fare/Train Tickets.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Entrance fees, Video/Still camera fees, Guide/Escort charges, safari charges and Insurance cover.
- Anything other than not included in the above “price includes of” sections.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Govt service tax.
- Valid till March 2018.
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s(Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is not refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late checkout is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- In case any emergency reason or untoward incidents if same transport is unable to go, alternative arrangement will be there and it may take time to recover the same transport. Guest’s cooperation, patient, flexibility is highly expected during this kind of situation.
- Respect the sanctity of the local people.
- In case of honeymoon trip ask for Honeymoon kit. The same can be organized at a very nominal fees.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends.