Honeymoon in Goa
03 nights/04 days
Day 01: Goa Arrival
Arrival at Airport or Thivim Rly station and transfer to the hotel. Goa-Known as “tourist paradise” the magnificent beaches, architectural temple and Churches, having unique history, rich cultural and nature bounty has made the Goa one of the biggest tourist attraction from around the world. Upon arrival hotel check in. Rest of the day at leisure. Dinner and Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Goa
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Goa beaches, Temples and Churches and boat cruise at River Mandovi. You will be visiting to Shree Manguesh temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, Shree Mahalsa Temple, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Se Cathedral it has one of the largest Bell known as Golden Bell. Also visit to beaches of south and north Goa later you will be having a fun evening boat cruise at River Ramndovi. Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Goa
After breakfast full day at leisure. For traveler staying in Alor Grande Hotel will have another day sightseeing. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: Goa Departure
After breakfast depart to Airport or railway station.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
|Goa||Alor Grande Resort||Windsor Bay||
Ocean Palm Beach Resort
|Per person on twin sharing basis:||₹ 6990||₹ 8990||₹ 10890|
|Child/Extra person with bed||₹ 5950||₹ 7590||₹ 8900|
|Child without bed||₹ 4550||₹ 5950||₹ 6590|
- Accommodation on double sharing basis at above mentioned hotel as per the selected category.
- Daily breakfast and dinner at the hotel.
- Airport/Thivim Railway station transfers by Hotel Coach or private vehicle.
- Sightseeing by Coach or car as per above itinerary followed by boat cruise at River Mandovi during sunset. (Subject to weather condition)
- 02 bottles of mineral water in the room.
- Free use of Gym and Swimming pool and other hotel amenities.
- Free WiFi.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Entrance fees, Video/Still camera fees, Guide/Escort charges, safari charges and Insurance cover.
- Anything other than not included in the above “price includes of” sections.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Govt service tax.
- Valid till March 2018.
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s(Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is not refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late checkout is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- In case any emergency reason or untoward incidents if same transport is unable to go, alternative arrangement will be there and it may take time to recover the same transport. Guest’s cooperation, patient, flexibility is highly expected during this kind of situation.
- Respect the sanctity of the local.
- In case of honeymoon trip ask for Honeymoon kit. The same can be organized at a very nominal fees.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy.