Gujarat temple tour
04 nights/05 days
Day 01: Arrival Ahmedabad-Jamnagar (310 kms/7 hrs)
Upon arrival in Ahmedabad in the morning pick up and drive to Jamnagar. Jamnagar is beautiful city built around Lakhotia Lake. It’s the “World’s oil City” because of World’s biggest oil refinery located here. It is also the largest workshop manufacturing brass materials hence referring as “brass City’ as well. Upon arrival hotel check in. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Jamnagar-Dwarka (225 kms/4.5 hrs)
After breakfast check out visit to Bala Hanuman Temple which has been listed in Guiness Book of World Record for nonstop chanting of “Ram Dhun” since 1st August 1964 till date. Later visit to Marine National Park the only of its kind in India also visit to Marble Jain Temples. Drive to Dwarka. Check in and overnight stay.
Day 03: Dwarka-Somnath –Enroute Porbander (245kms/5.5 hrs)
In the morning visit to Dwarkadshish temple, Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple a famous Lord Shiva Shrine and one the 12th Jyotirlinga in India. Later drive to Somnath enroute visiting Porbander birth place of Mahatma Gandhi visit to Kirti Mandir the house of Mahatma Gandhi ji and his wife Kasturba Gandhi now converted to Museum. Shri Hari Mandir -the temple stands today as one of the grandest and most unique temples of Saurashtra. Continue your drive to Somnath. Upon arrival h0tel check in. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: Somnath-Rajkot (195 kms/4 hrs)
Morning visit to Somnath Temple believe ot the first among the 12 Jyotirlinga of India. The temple is located in one of the legendary location. The name Somnath can be trace as earliest as Rid Veda Somnath means the “The protector of Moon God. Rajkot is the fourth largest city of Gujarat and a commercial hub for Saurashtra. One of the most interesting thing about the place is that there is no land in between Somnath to Antarctica. Later check out and drive to Rajkot. Upon arrival hotel check in. If time permit visit to Watsun Museum-considered to be on the oldest Museum in Saurastra region established in 1888 with some of the best collections of ancient artifacts. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05: Rajkot-Ahmedabad (215 kms/4.5 hrs)
After breakfast check out and leave for Ahmedabad upon arrival you will be dropped at Ahmedabad Airport or Railway station for onward journey.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
|Jamnagar||Hotel Vraj Inn||Hotel Vraj Inn||Hotel Aram|
|Dwarka||Hotel Sky||Hotel Gomti||Lords Eco Inn|
|Somnath||Hotel Somnath Sagar||Hotel Sun Plaza||Lords Inn|
|Rajkot||Hotel Galaxy||The Grand Regency||Regenta|
|Per person on twin sharing basis:||₹ 12590||₹ 14390||₹ 15990|
|Child/Extra person with bed||₹ 2990||₹ 3290||₹ 4990|
|Child without bed||₹ 2890||₹ 2990||₹ 3990|
- Accommodation at above mentioned hotels or Similar in base category rooms.
- Bed Tea, Buffet/Fixed Menu Breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Indigo/Dzire Car as per above program.
- Toll taxes, Parking charges, drive allowance, Interstate taxes.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Airfare/Train Fare
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Entrance fees, Video/Still camera fees, Guide/Escort charges and Insurance cover.
- Anything other than not included in the above “Inclusions” sections.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Govt service tax.
- Valid till March 2018.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year.
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is not refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on Non-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason.
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Respect the sanctity of the local.
- Early check in & late checkout is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis.
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- In case any emergency reason or untoward incidents if same transport is unable to go, alternative arrangement will be there and it may take time to recover the same transport. Guest’s cooperation, patient, flexibility is highly expected during this kind of situation.
- The infrastructure of some sector may not be very advance and one should not expect and match the facility with the city & other developed destinations. Flexibility is the whole philosophy of this type of tour. One requires to allows on trip alternatives due to untoward reasons.
- The distance and the traveling time mentioned in the itinerary are considered to give you an Idea of the distance and traveling time and excludes of sightseeing duration at given location. The journey time may increase or decrease based on the travelling conditions.