The Golden Triangle Trip
04 nights/05 days
Day 01: New Delhi Arrival
Upon arrival met and greet at the airport followed by transfer to the hotel. Upon arrival hotel check in. Began your remaining day to explore the Modern Capital of India and the medieval city envisaged and built of Shajahan- called as Shajahanabad. The history goes back as old as Hastinapur from Mahabharata Era. Continue your sightseeing and visit to Qutab Minar-the tallest Minaret built by bricks and stones, Humayun Tomb the first Garden Tomb of India, Raj Ghat-pay a tribute to our beloved Mahatma Gandhi later Visit to the temple of Akshardham which is sure to live your imagination high as never before. The late evening you can spent your good times sharing your experiences in one of the bizarre restaurant in Old Delhi. Later retire for the day.
Day 02: New Delhi-Jaipur (255 kms)
After breakfast leave for Jaipur named “Pink city of India” is bursting city and one of the fast growing cities of India. Upon arrival check in to the Hotel. After some relax moment visit to Chokhidhani-An Ethnic Village Resort set up with the purview of real Rajasthani Village culture in fun, entertainment, games, thrill, shopping, Rajasthani diet, Rajasthani Kalbeliya Dance or Ghoomar or folk dance, music and much more to look, to feel, to breath, to taste and to experience. Return to the hotel for overnight.
Day 03: Jaipur
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing of in and around Jaipur the most visited place is Amber Fort or Amer Fort here you can experience the royal ride on Elephant this huge fort is divided into many palaces one of them is Sheesh Mahal worth seeing, others are Diwan –E-Aam or “Hall of Public Audience” Diwan-E-Khas or the “Hall of Private Audience” and Sukh Niwas where cooling is created artificially using the water cascade and wind that blow over the cascade. After that visit to City palace centrally located
Includes the Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal and was the seat of Maharaja of Jaipur Sawai Jai Singh part of Chadra Mahal is now being converted to Museum but most part is still is the residence of Royal family. Near to City Palace is Jantar Mantar in fact the best and largest among several such observatory built by Maharaja Jai Singh II during 1724-1735 the biggest attraction is the largest stone sun dial of the world. Continue your journey through the pick city visit to Hawa Mahal- high screen wall built during 17th Century for observing royal proceedings on the street by the women of royal households.
Later free time for shopping or personal activities. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Jaipur-Agra (245 kms)
After breakfast proceed to Agra the city of Taj Mahal and the one of the wonders of the world. En route visit to Fatehpur Sikri –a ghost cities now being envisaged and built by Emperor Akbar during 1569 to serve as the capital of Mughal Empire till 1585 but was abandoned due to lack of water. Scattered in larger areas this complex is entered through Buland Darwaza literally means “Gate of Magnificence” this is the highest gateway in the World, the many residence of queen and royal members. Continue your journey to reach Agra. Upon arrival hotel check in. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Agra-New Delhi
Visit to Taj Mahal during sun rise visiting during this time multiply the beauty of Taj Mahal. Return to the hotel for breakfast check out and proceed to Delhi En route visit to Agra Fort and Sikandra Fort- the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar. Continue your journey to New Delhi Airport or Railway station for onward journey.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
|New Delhi||Hotel Sehej Inn||Hotel Bonlol Inn||Hotel Madhuban|
|Jaipur||Hotel Cube Inn||Hotel Palms||Hotel Paradise|
|Agra||Hotel Prasant Palace||Hotel Karan Vilas||Hotel Grand|
|Per person on twin sharing basis:||₹ 9955||₹ 10990||₹ 13980|
|Child/Extra person with bed||₹ 1995||₹ 2495||₹ 3980|
|Child without bed||₹ 1995||₹ 1985||₹ 2985|
- Accommodation at above mentioned hotels or Similar in base category rooms.
- Daily bed tea, buffet or fixed menu breakfast.
- All transfers and local sightseeing by AC Dizire/similar car as per above itinerary.
- Toll taxes, Parking charges, drive allowance, Interstate taxes.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Air Fare/Train Fare.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Entrance fees, Video/Still camera fees, Guide/Escort charges and Insurance cover.
- Anything other than not included in the above “price includes of” sections.
- Cost arising due to force majeure factor.
- Govt service tax.
- Valid till March 2018.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s(Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is non refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late check out is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- In case any emergency reason or untoward incidents if same transport is unable to go, alternative arrangement will be there and it may take time to recover the same transport. Guest’s cooperation, patient, flexibility is highly expected during this kind of situation.
- The infrastructure of that sector is not very advanced & one should not expect & match the facility with the city & other developed destinations. Flexibility is the whole philosophy of this type of tour. One requires and allows on trip alternatives due to untoward reasons.