Golden Temple and Maa Vaishnodevi
04 nights/05 days
Day 01: Arrival Jammu Railway station/Airport-Katra (51 kms/1.5 hrs)
Upon arrival at Jammu airport/Jammu Tawi Railway station transfer to the hotel at Katra. Upon arrival hotel check in. Later free day and proceed to explore the town of Katra. Take a leisure walk till Banganga. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Katra-Banganga drop by car for Devi and Bhairo Baba Darshan (75 kms/2 hrs)
Later after freshen up transfer to Banganga for proceeding to Mata Vaishnodevi Darshan. There are facilities available like Pithu, Mule Carriage or Doli. The Shrine of Mata can even be reached by Helicopter. There is a Helipad near to Shrine called Sanchi Chatti. The distance from Ramganga to Shrine if about 12 kms and take full day for Darshan if. By later evening return to Katra Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03:Excursion trip of Shivkhori along with Baba Dansar en route.
After an early morning breakfast leave for Shivkhori enroute Baba Dansar. Shivkhori is located in Ransoo village which attracts lakhs of devotees annually. One has to trek for 3 kms from Ransoo the base camp for Shivkhori Shrine. By evening return to the hotel in Katra. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: Katra-Amritsar (260 kms/5.5 hrs)
After breakfast leave for Amritsar. Drive to Wagah Border for witnessing beating Retreat of India and Pakistan during sunset. Return to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05:Amritsar Departure.
After breakfast visit to Golden Temple- Akal Takht, Durgiana Temple, Jalianwala Bagh. Later transfer to Railway station/Airport for onward journey.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
|Katra||Hotel Bhawani International||Hotel Today||Hotel Grand Saran|
|Amritsar||Hotel Nayyar||Hotel CJ International||Royal Orchid Regenta Central Orchid|
|Per person on twin sharing basis:||₹ 9795||₹ 10380||₹ 12780|
|Child/Extra person with bed||₹ 2195||₹ 2955||₹ 4875|
|Child without bed||₹ 1785||₹ 2645||₹ 3485|
- Accommodation at above mentioned hotels or Similar in base category rooms.
- Bed Tea, Buffet/Fixed Menu Breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing by NON AC Car as per above program.
- Toll taxes, Parking charges, drive allowance, Interstate taxes.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Airfare/Train Fare
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Entrance fees, Video/Still camera fees, Guide/Escort charges and Insurance cover.
- Anything other than not included in the above “Inclusions” sections.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Govt service tax.
- Valid till March 2018.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year.
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is not refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on Non-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason.
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late checkout is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis.
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- In case any emergency reason or untoward incidents if same transport is unable to go, alternative arrangement will be there and it may take time to recover the same transport. Guest’s cooperation, patient, flexibility is highly expected during this kind of situation.
- The infrastructure of some sector may not be very advance and one should not expect and match the facility with the city & other developed destinations. Flexibility is the whole philosophy of this type of tour. One requires to allows on trip alternatives due to untoward reasons.
- The distance and the traveling time mentioned in the itinerary are considered to give you an Idea of the distance and traveling time and excludes of sightseeing duration at given location. The journey time may increase or decrease based on the travelling conditions.