Go Manali by Volvo Ex Delhi
05 nights/06 days
Day 01: Delhi-Manali (Overnight by Volvo)
Arrival in Delhi from there you have to reach by your own to "Sri Lanka House, Opposite New Delhi Railway Reservation Counter." and transfer to Manali by evening bus Luxury/ Volvo 04:30pm. (14-15 Hours Journey). Overnight Journey.
Day 02: Manali Local- Meals: Dinner
Pickup from bus station and transfer to hotel checks in to hotel. Half Day local sightseeing of Manali “HADIMBA Built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway. “CLUB HOUSE” The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day.” Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, and “VASHIST”Well known for its hot springs. There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Manali-Solang Valley-Snow Point-Manali---Meals:-Breakfast & Dinner
After breakfast proceed for the day excursion to Snow Point and Solang Valley. Solang Valley is the adventure capital and you can have variety of activities available in the beautiful Solan valley like rock climbing, rappelling, river crossing, jungle walks, horse riding, gondola rides, Zorbing balls and Para Gliding (charges directly payable there). Return back to Manali. Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 04: Manali-Manikaran-Manali-Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
After breakfast Manali to MANIKARAN on the way visit places like, Kullu Shawl factory, Bhuntar, Kasol Valley, and back to Hotel.
Day 05: Manali---New Delhi-Meals: Breakfast (Overnight journey)
After breakfast checkout from the Hotel .Day free for leisure .Manali to Delhi by evening bus Luxury/ Volvo at 4:00 pm. (15 Hours Journey).
Day 06:New Delhi
You will reach Delhi next morning by 07:00/08:00 A.M.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
|Manali||Eco Grove||Apple Crescent resort||Hotel Katoch Grand Resort and Spa|
|Per person on twin sharing basis:||₹ 6780||₹ 7990||₹ 9080|
|Child/Extra person with bed||₹ 4290||₹ 4980||₹ 6290|
|Child without bed||₹ 3990||₹ 4380||₹ 5380|
- Accommodation at above mentioned hotels or Similar in base category rooms.
- Welcome refreshing drink upon arrival. (Non Alcoholic)
- Daily bed tea, breakfast and lunch or Dinner.
- Delhi-Manali-Delhi Super Deluxe Volvo ticket.
- Half day local sightseeing of Hadimba Temple, Club House, Vashist Kund,Van Vihar and Tibetan Monastery.
- Excursion tour to Solang Valley and nearby places.
- Toll taxes, Parking charges, drive allowance, Interstate taxes.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Entrance fees, Video/Still camera fees, Guide/Escort charges and Insurance cover, Room heater etc.
- Anything other than not included in the above “Inclusions” sections.
- Cost arising due to force majeure factor.
- Valid till March 2018.
- In case of honeymoon trip ask for Honeymoon kit. The same can be organized at a very nominal fees.
- There will be supplement charges for room heater if available and on direct payable basis.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is not refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late checkout is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- In case any emergency reason or untoward incidents if same transport is unable to go, alternative arrangement will be there and it may take time to recover the same transport. Guest’s cooperation, patient, flexibility is highly expected during this kind of situation.
- The infrastructure of that sector is not very advanced & one should not expect & match the facility with the city & other developed destinations. Flexibility is the whole philosophy of this type of tour. One requires and allows on trip alternatives due to untoward reasons.