Exotic Meghalaya and Assam
05 nights/06 days
Day 01: Guwahati
Upon arrival at Guwahati you will be met and assist at the airport/ Railway station. Guwahati is also known as the “Gateway to North East”. Literally means “Guha” Areca nut and “Hutt” means Bazzar. Guwahati is the largest city and market place for and among the seven sisters. Check-in the hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Guwahati-Shillong (100 kms/3 hrs)
After breakfast short sightseeing of Guwahati visit to Kamakhya Temple- The Shakti temple of mother Goddess Kamakhya is situated on the top of Nilachal Hills. Navgraha Temple- the temple is dedicated to 9 planets on Chitra Chal Hill, Umananda Temple the great Shiva temple attracts devotees from all over the country. Later proceed to Shillong” Scotland of East” en route Umium Lake a placid beautiful lake set amidst the sylvian hills. Upon arrival hotel check in. Visit to Market of Shillong explore the beauty of the bazaar and people. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Shillong
After breakfast leave for day long tour of some of the exotic places of Meghlaya. The sightseeing includes of Cherrapunji- Mausynram. Witness the great Nohsngithiang falls. The place has other very interesting attractions not to be missed they are the Dain-Thlen Falls, Noh-Kalikai Falls, Noh-Sngithiang Falls and also drive to the Mawsmai Cave, Thangkharang Park and the Living root Bridge. Return to Shillong. En route visit Shillong Peak. Overnight at Shillong.
Day 04: Shillong to Kaziranga National Park (300 kms/7-8 hrs)
After breakfast leave for Kaziranga. Upon arrival hotel check in. Later free time for personal activities and enjoy the evening at resort. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Kaziranga National Park
Early morning go for jungle safari by Elephant or Jeep. Return to the hotel breakfast and later leave for another round of Safari by Jeep. Return to the hotel for evening program with cultural dance and music with bar be que dinner. Dinner and overnight at resort.
Day 06: Kaziranga National Park-Guwahati (215 kms/4.5 hrs)
After breakfast leave for Guwahati. Upon arrival you will be transferred to Railway station or Airport for onward journey.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
|Guwahati||Hotel Arya Inn||Hotel Prag Continental||Hotel Dynasty|
|Shillong||Hotel Monsoon||Hotel Royal Heritage||Hotel Polo Tower|
|Kaziranga||United 21||United 21||Resort Borgos|
|Per person on twin sharing basis:||₹ 17995||₹ 20785||₹ 26585|
|Child/Extra person with bed||₹ 4795||₹ 7985||₹ 9995|
|Child without bed||₹ 3270||₹ 4785||₹ 5990|
- Accommodation at above mentioned hotels or Similar in base category rooms.
- Welcome refreshing drink upon arrival. (Non Alcoholic)
- Daily bed tea, buffet/fixed menu breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per above itinerary by AC Indigo/Dzire/Etios/Similar car.
- Toll taxes, Parking charges, drive allowance, Interstate taxes.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Entrance fees, Video/Still camera fees, Guide/Escort charges and Insurance cover.
- Anything other than not included in the above “Inclusions” sections.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Govt service tax.
- Valid till March 2018.
- In case of honeymoon trip ask for Honeymoon kit. The same can be organized at a very nominal fees.
- There will be supplement charges for room heater if available and on direct payable basis.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s(Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is not refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late checkout is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- In case any emergency reason or untoward incidents if same transport is unable to go, alternative arrangement will be there and it may take time to recover the same transport. Guest’s cooperation, patient, flexibility is highly expected during this kind of situation.
- Respect the sanctity of the local.