Eastern Golden triangle trip
04 nights/05 days
Day 01: Arrival Bhubaneshwar
Upon arrival at Bhubaneshwar meet and assist at the airport and transfer to the hotel. After wash-n-change proceed for sightseeing of Bhubanehwar “The City of temples”. Some of the main attractions of the city are Lingaraj Temple is ancient temple and is considered to be one of the finest examples of Kalinga architecture. The temple was built in 11th Cen AD and is dedicated to Lord Shiva. Mukteshwar Temple- another marvelous temple of Odisha architecture built in 10th Cen AD. The temple has intricate carvings. Next on your list will be Nandankanan Zoological Park the zoo is famous for white tiger, Dhauli peace pagoda and Ashoka rock edict on the way to Dhauli Peace Pagoda also visit to Khandagiri and Udaygiri Caves a dwelling cells for the Jain ascetics. Overnight at Bhubaneshwar Hotel.
Day 02: Bhubaneshwar-Pipli Artisan Village-Konark-Puri (110 kms/2.5-3 hrs)
After breakfast leave for Puri enroute covering Pipli Artisan Village- Pipli Village can be considered as local artisan doing applique work handicraft village you can find some of the most attractive wall hangings continue your drive towards east to reach Konark temple a World UNESCO World heritage site. The temple is dedicated to Sun God. Even in its ruined state it is a magnificient temple reflecting the genius of the architects that envisioned and built it. The name Konark originated from the word KONA- Corber and ARKA means Sun. This temple is also known as BLACK PAGODA and was built in 1278 CE by Ganga king Narshimba Deva. The temple is known for its architectural grandeur and intricacy and profusion of sculptural work. Continue drive through shore line to reach Puri. Upon arrival hotel check in. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast proceed to Jagannath Temple complex with the help of our Panda or Pujari you will be assisted at the temple after Darshan and Puja bhog at the temple. Later free time to relax at the beach of the Puri. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: Puri-Chilka Lake -Puri
After breakfast leave for Chilka Lake excursion trip. Chilka is the largest brackish lake of Asia spread 1165 sq km to 906 km Sq km. The lake attracts numerous varieties of birds from outside India there are attracted to Island like Nalabana, Somolo, honeymoon, breakfast. One of the attraction is Kalijai temple located on one of the Island which can be reached by boat and is located 8 kms from Barakul Panthnivas boat jetty. After a memorable trip of the Island return to the hotel in Puri. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Puri-Bhubaneshwar (60 kms/1.5 hrs)
After breakfast leave for Bhubaneshwar Railway station station or Airport for onward journey.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
|Bhubaneshwar||Hotel Urmee||Hotel Presidency||Hotel Ecellency|
|Puri||Hotel Naren Palace||Hotel Shree Puri||Lucky India Royal Heritage|
|Per person on twin sharing basis:||₹ 10995||₹ 12695||₹ 13970|
|Child/Extra person with bed||₹ 1990||₹ 4990||₹ 5295|
|Child without bed||₹ 1990||₹ 2955||₹ 2585|
- Accommodation at above mentioned hotels or Similar in base category rooms.
- Welcome refreshing drink upon arrival. (Non Alcoholic)
- Daily bed tea, buffet/fixed menu breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per above itinerary by AC Indigo/Dzire/Etios/Similar car.
- Toll taxes, Parking charges, drive allowance, Interstate taxes.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Entrance fees, Video/Still camera fees, Guide/Escort charges and Insurance cover.
- Anything other than not included in the above “Inclusions” sections.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Govt service tax.
- Valid till March 2018.
- There will be supplement charges for room heater if available and on direct payable basis.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- Carry good quality camera along as the places are very attractive and would tempted for good photography.
- Respect the sanctity of the local.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is not refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late checkout is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- In case any emergency reason or untoward incidents if same transport is unable to go, alternative arrangement will be there and it may take time to recover the same transport. Guest’s cooperation, patient, flexibility is highly expected during this kind of situation.
- The infrastructure of that sector is not very advanced & one should not expect & match the facility with the city & other developed destinations. Flexibility is the whole philosophy of this type of tour. One requires and allows on trip alternatives due to untoward reasons.