The Divine Temples of Kerala
05 nights/06 days
Day 01: Arrival Cochin-Alleppey (60 kms/1.5 hrs)
Upon arrival at Cochin or Ernakulam Railway station meet and assist and transfer to Alleppey. Upon arrival hotel check in. Visit to Shri Krihna Temple. Later take a 2 hours sunset boat cruise at the backwaters or Vembanand Lake which is the longest lake in India. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Alleppey-Kovalam (170 kms/4 hrs)
After breakfast leave for Trivandrum/Kovalam. Enroute visit to Subramanian Temple at Haripad, Manaarsala Nagaraj Temple and Janardana Swani Temple a 2000 year old temple in Varkala. Upon arrival hotel check in. Later visit to Shree Padmanabhaswamy Temple built in Dravidian style of architecture was in the news for its wealth and is dedicated to Lord Padmanabha. It is really difficult to determine the date of establishment the temple has a reference in Srimad Bhagavatha in which says Balaram visited this temple and made several offerings. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Trivandrum-Kanyakumari-Kovalam (120 kms one way)
Post breakfast leave for Kanyakumari. Kanyakumari is most interesting place to visit as the place is located the south most part of India and is the place and is the meeting place of three seas namely Arabian Sea, Indian Ocean and Bay of Bengal. Kanyakumari is considered as the best place to view the sunrise and sunset. There are temples and monuments worth visiting. Upon arrival visit to Kumari Amman Temple, memorial of Vivekananda and Gandhi and the statue of Tiruvalluvar. After enjoying sunset return to Trivandrum. Overnight hotel.
Day 04: Kovalam-Cochin (225 kms/5 hrs)
After breakfast leave for Cochin. Upon arrival hotel check in. Proceed for sightseeing of Cochin and visit to Chinese Fishing Net, Jewish Synanogue, Matancherry Palace and St Francis Church the oldest church in India. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05: Cochin-Guruvayur (80 kms/2 hrs)
After breakfast leave for Guruvayur. Upon arrival hotel check in. Visit to Guruvayur Shri Krishna Temple dedicated to Lord Krishna and is one of the oldest surviving temple in spite of many attempts to destroy it. Visit to Temple have Pooja and Darshan and return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 06:Guruvayur-Cochin Departure
After breakfast leave for Cochin Airport or Ernakulam Railway station for onward journey.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
|Alleppey||Alleppey Prince Hotel||Hotel Cosy Regency||Haveli Backwater Resort|
|Kovalam||Green Palm Ayurveda Resort||View Heights Resort||Uday Samudra|
|Cochin||Abad Metro||Hotel Cochin Caprice||Imperial Regency|
|Guruvayur||Sreepathi Indraprastha (NON AC Standard Room)||Sopanam Heritage||Nakshatra Emerald Inn|
|Per person on twin sharing basis:||₹ 10990||₹ 15995||₹ 17595|
|Child/Extra person with bed||₹ 2995||₹ 3985||₹ 7995|
|Child without bed||₹ 2995||₹ 3985||₹ 5955|
- Accommodation at above mentioned hotels or Similar in base category rooms.
- Bed Tea, Buffet/Fixed Menu Breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Dzire car or Similar as per above program.
- Toll taxes, Parking charges, drive allowance, Interstate taxes.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Airfare/Train Fare
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Entrance fees, Video/Still camera fees, Guide/Escort charges and Insurance cover.
- Anything other than not included in the above “Inclusions” sections.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Govt service tax.
- Valid till March 2018.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year.
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is not refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason.
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late checkout is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis.
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- Carry good quality camera along as the places are very attractive and would tempted for good photography.Respect the sanctity of the local.
- The infrastructure of some sector may not be very advance and one should not expect and match the facility with the city & other developed destinations. Flexibility is the whole philosophy of this type of tour. One requires to allows on trip alternatives due to untoward reasons.
- The distance and the traveling time mentioned in the itinerary are considered to give you an Idea of the distance and traveling time and excludes of sightseeing duration at given location. The journey time may increase or decrease based on the travelling conditions.