Devi darshan tour of Maharashtra.
05 nights/06 days
Day 01: Arrival Nashik Airport/Railway station.
Upon arrival pick-up from Nashik Airport/Railway station and drive to The Vani Saptashrungi Mata Temple via Nashik. Saptashrungi Gadh in Vani near Nashik is a Hindu Pilgrimage site dedicated to 51 Shakti Peethas in India. It’s called Sapta since the temple is surrounded by seven hills. Return to Nashik by evening. Overnight stay in Nashik.
Day 02:Nashik-Aurangabad (185 kms/4 hrs)
After breakfast leave for Aurangabad. Upon arrival hotel check in. Optional visit to Ellora caves and Kailash Temple. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03:Aurangabad-Mahurgad/Mahur (320 kms/7 hrs)
After breakfast leave for Renuka Devi temple located in Mahur or Mahurgad in Nanded district of Maharashtra. Upon arrival hotel check in. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04:Mahur-Tuljapur (335 kms/8 hrs)
Darshan of Renuka Devi Mata Mandir and leave for Tuljapur for Maa Bhawani Temple. Upon arrival hotel check in. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05: Tuljapur-Kolhapur ( 280 kms/6.5 hrs)
After Darshan of Maa Bhawani one of the 51 Shakti Peetha drive to Kolhapur. Upon arrival hotel check in.
Day 06: Kolhapur-Pune (230 kms/5 hrs)
Darshan to Ambabai or Mahalaxmi Devi Temple and leave for Pune. Upon arrival transfer to the Airport/Railway station.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
|Nashik||Excellency Inn||VITS Nashik||Hotel Express Inn|
|Aurangabad||Admiral Suites||Hotel Silver Inn||Hotel Grand Kailash|
|Mahurgad||Hotel Krishna Palace||Hotel Krishna Palace||Hotel Krishna Palace|
|Tuljapur||Yuvraj Lodge||Yuvraj Lodge||Yuvraj Lodge|
|Kolhapur||Hotel Kohinoor Square||Hotel Hill Top||Citrus Hotel|
|Per person on twin sharing basis:||₹ 13695||₹ 13955||₹ 16555|
|Child/Extra person with bed||₹ 2850||₹ 2180||₹ 2480|
|Child without bed||₹ 2295||₹ 1595||₹ 2595|
- Accommodation at above mentioned hotels or Similar in base category rooms.
- Daily bed tea, breakfast at Nashik, Aurangabad and Kolhapur only.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Indigo car or Similar as per above program.
- Toll taxes, Parking charges, drive allowance, Interstate taxes.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Airfare/Train Fare
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Entrance fees, Video/Still camera fees, Guide/Escort charges and Insurance cover.
- Anything other than not included in the above “Inclusions” sections.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Govt service tax.
- Valid till March 2018.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year.
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is not refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason.
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late checkout is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis.
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- Carry good quality camera along as the places are very attractive and would tempted for good photography.Respect the sanctity of the local.
- The infrastructure of some sector may not be very advance and one should not expect and match the facility with the city & other developed destinations. Flexibility is the whole philosophy of this type of tour. One requires to allows on trip alternatives due to untoward reasons.
- The distance and the traveling time mentioned in the itinerary are considered to give you an Idea of the distance and traveling time and excludes of sightseeing duration at given location. The journey time may increase or decrease based on the travelling conditions.