Corbett and Nainital Family Trip
04 nights/05 days
Day 01: New Delhi-Corbett National Park (250 kms/5.5 hrs)
Pick up from New Delhi Indira Gandhi Airport/Railway station and drive to Corbett. Jim Corbett National Park is one of the few tiger having being attained the distinction of becoming the first National Park for conservation of flora and fauna. The park represents both the Himalayan and Plain ecosystem. Upon arrival hotel check in. Relax amidst the comfort of the room. Evening take a nature walk along the Kosi River. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Corbett National Park
After light snacks visit to Park by Jeep or Elephant. Return to the hotel for breakfast. Later some leisure time. Optional 2nd round of Jeep Safari. Return to the hotel bonfire and bar be que dinner. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Corbett-Nainital (65 kms/2 hrs)
After breakfast check out and drive to Nainital. Nainital is the one of the most popular hill station located a height of 2084 m above sea level. Nainital is the lake district of India and is famous for breathtaking views. Some of the attractions are lakes of Bhimtal, Naukuchiatal, Khurpatal, Sattal and Shymaltal. Other beautiful spot neat to Nainital are Pangot- a birder’s paradise, Mukteshwar, Binsar, Almora and Kausani etc. Upon arrival hotel check in. One of the most important attractions of the city is boating in Naini Lake visit to Naina Devi Temple and later free time to stroll around the Mall the vibrant and most happening place. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Post breakfast proceed for sightseeing visit to Bhimtal, Sattal, High Altitude Zoo, Aerial Ropeway from peak you can have breathtaking Snow View peaks, Tiffin Top and Eco Cave garden. Later free time for personal activities. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Day 05: Nainital-New Delhi
After breakfast leave for New Delhi Airport/ Railway Station for onward journey.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
|Corbett||Corbett Jungle Lore||Corbett Holiday Forest resort||Tiger Groove|
|Nainital||Hotel Anamika||Hotel Himalaya||Vikram Vintage Inn|
|Per person on twin sharing basis:||₹ 14185||₹ 16290||₹ 18795|
|Child/Extra person with bed||₹ 3785||₹ 4595||₹ 7295|
|Child without bed||₹ 2395||₹ 2755||₹ 4185|
- Accommodation at above mentioned hotels or Similar in base category rooms.
- Welcome refreshing drink upon arrival (Non Alcoholic)
- Bed Tea, Buffet/Fixed Menu Breakfast and Lunch/Dinner.
- Evening cultural program with Bon Fire and Bar Be Que at Corbett National Park.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Indigo/Dzire Car/Etios/Similar vehicle as per above program.
- Toll taxes, Parking charges, drive allowance, Interstate taxes.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Entrance fees, Video/Still camera fees, Guide/Escort charges and Insurance cover.
- Anything other than not included in the above “Inclusions” sections.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Govt service tax.
- Valid till March 2018.
- Carry light winter cloths.
- The Jeep Safari will cost you Rs.4000 depending upon the season/rush time. Maximum 6 persons in a jeep are allowed.
- Carry good quality camera along as the places are very attractive and would tempted for good photography.
- Respect the sanctity of the local.
- In case of honeymoon trip ask for Honeymoon kit. The same can be organized at a very nominal fees.
- There will be supplement charges for room heater if available and on direct payable basis.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is not refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late checkout is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- In case any emergency reason or untoward incidents if same transport is unable to go, alternative arrangement will be there and it may take time to recover the same transport. Guest’s cooperation, patient, flexibility is highly expected during this kind of situation.
- The infrastructure of that sector is not very advanced & one should not expect & match the facility with the city & other developed destinations. Flexibility is the whole philosophy of this type of tour. One requires and allows on trip alternatives due to untoward reasons.