Classic Shimla-Kullu and Manali Trip
06 nights/07 days
Day 01: New Delhi- Shimla (320 kms/ 8 hours)
Pick up from the Delhi Airport or railway station & proceed to Shimla. On Arrival hotel check in. Remaining day at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Shimla
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Shimla. Visit to Kufri & the high altitude Zoo. Kufri is famous for winter skiing. Later will take you to Christ Church the 2nd Oldest Church of North India-which was consecrated in 1857. It is a prominent yellow painted building with a Victorian-Gothic spire. Inside, some of the finest stained glass windows in India depict faith, hope, charity, fortitude, patience, and humility., State Museum-The state museum is about 3 km from the city centre. It has a good collection of statues, miniatures, photos, coins, and other items from around Himachal Pradesh. & Shimla Ridge. Later visit to the Mall in the evening Main shopping centre of Shimla with departmental stores, ice-cream parlours, shawl shops, Gaiety theatres and many more which runs along the Ridge and is crowded with tourists. Lakkar Bazaar adjacent to the Ridge is popular for its wood crafts and souvenirs. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Shimla – Manali (265 kms/7 hours)
Morning after breakfast drive to Manali through one of most scenic route with stop en route for photography. Reach Manali en route Kullu famous for Raghunath temple, Bijli Mahadev temple visit to Akhara Market Kullu caps and woolen apparels such as shawls, pattoos, gudmas, puhlas and namdas or rugs. Arrive Manali hotel. Check into hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: Manali
After breakfast, leave for snow point along the Rohtang road. (Subject to weather condition). Carry warm clothes like hand gloves, muffler, sweater, shawl, socks & sports shoes etc. En route overcoats and shoes are available on hire as well. Please note that Rohtang Pass (altitude 3940 mts.) is actually 51 kms far from Manali, due to heavy snow covering the road, this pass is not accessible almost for 8 months leave for Snow Point. Full day to enjoy at this beautiful point. Night stay in Manali.
Day 05: Manali
Morning after breakfast proceed for sightseeing of this beautiful hill station of Himachal Pradesh is dotted with numerous fantastic places such as Hadimba Devi Temple- The temple is dedicated to the goddess-turned-demoness Hadimba (or Hirimba), the wife of Bhima. It is said that Bhima fell in love with Hadimba, Built in the 1553, the temple has pagoda-like roof that adds into the beauty of the place. Manu Temple- 3 kms. from the main bazar in old Manali lies the temple of MANU RISHI. It is believed that this is the only temple of Manu in India, who was the creator of human race on the earth. Vashisht Hot Water Springs and temple and Tibetan Monasteries- here are 3 newly constructed colorful monasteries, where visitors can buy carpets and other Tibetan handicrafts. Two are located in the town and one at Aleo on the left bank of Beas river. Don't forget to bath in the hot water springs of Vashisht. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 06: Manali-Chandigarh (320 kms/7 hours)
Morning after breakfasts proceed to Chandigarh by surface & on arrival at Chandigarh check in the hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 07: Chandigarh-New Delhi (260 kms/4.5 hours)
Morning after breakfast we will proceed to Delhi, covering sightseeing of Rock garden where different forms of structure are created using the household wastage. Worth visiting also if time permits we will take you for the sightseeing of the capitol city. The architectural grandeur of the planned city of Chandigarh reflects in the Capitol Complex in its zenith. The acclaim for the breathtaking structure of the Capitol complex is accredited to Le Corbusier, the driving force behind the beautification of Chandigharh. Upon arrival you will be dropped at Airport or Railway station in Delhi.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
|Shimla||Hotel Harmony Purple/Hotel Majestic Grand||Hotel CK International||Shimla Havens Resort|
|Manali||Eco Grove||Apple Crescent resort||Hotel Katoch Grand Resort and Spa|
|Chandigarh||Grand Residency||City Plaza 17||Hotel Citi Heart Premium|
|Per person on twin sharing basis:||₹ 14995||₹ 17995||₹ 20995|
|Child without bed||30% of the package price.|
|Child with bed||50% of the package price.|
- Accommodation at above mentioned hotels or Similar in base category rooms.
- Daily bed tea, breakfast and lunch or Dinner.
- All transfers and sightseeing by Dzire or similar car as per above itinerary. Except Rohthang Pass/Snow point excursion.
- Toll taxes, Parking charges, drive allowance, Interstate taxes.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills, Insurance and beverages.
- Entrance fees, Video/Still camera fees, Guide/Escort charges and Insurance cover.
- Anything other than not included in the above “price includes of” sections.
- Cost arising due to force majeure factor.
- Valid till March 2018.
- Snow point excursion will be done by local car and is subject to available.
- In case of honeymoon trip ask for Honeymoon kit. The same can be organized at a very nominal fees.
- Respect the sanctity of the local.
- There will be supplement charges for room heater if available and on direct payable basis.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is not refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late checkout is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- In case any emergency reason or untoward incidents if same transport is unable to go, alternative arrangement will be there and it may take time to recover the same transport. Guest’s cooperation, patient, flexibility is highly expected during this kind of situation.
- The infrastructure of that sector is not very advanced & one should not expect & match the facility with the city & other developed destinations. Flexibility is the whole philosophy of this type of tour. One requires and allows on trip alternatives due to untoward reasons.