05 nights/06 days
Day 1: Arrival at Srinagar and city tour
On arrival at Srinagar, you will meet our representative andÂ proceed for Mughal Gardens visiting Nishat Bagh and Shalimar Bagh. All the gardens are situated on the bank of Dal Lake with the Zabarwan Mountains in the background. The distance from Srinagar to the said gardens is about 12 and 15 kms respectively. Enroute visit carpet-weaving factory and old Srinagar city. Dinner and overnight stay at Houseboat.
Day 2: Sonmarg day trip
After breakfast, drive to Sonmarg. Full day excursion to Sonmarg. Sonmarg is known as "Gateway of Ladakh". In the evening return to Srinagar for overnight stay at hotel/ Houseboat.
Day 3: Srinagar to Gulmarg (56 kilometers / 2-3 hrs drive)-
After breakfast, proceed towards Gulmarg. Enroute you get to see the beautiful Tangmarg town and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. Arrive in Gulmarg early in the afternoon and check in at the hotel. Later, begin a short tour, boarding the Gondola cable car system (the 08 minutes ropeway, at your own cost). Descend back to Gulmarg after an hour and later indulge in some horse-riding. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Gulmarg to Pahalgam (152 kilometers / 4-5 hrs drive)-
After breakfast, we drive to Pahalgam via Pampore, Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. We switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel on the Lidder river flowing from the opposite direction. In Pahalgam, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5: Pahalgam to Srinagar- (90 kms/3-4 hours)
After breakfast, check out from Pahalgam and drive to Srinagar. Overnight stay at Hotel/ houseboat.
Day 6: Drop at Srinagar Airport
After breakfast, check out from Hotel and drive to Srinagar Airport to connect to onward destination with memories.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
|Srinagar||Deluxe Houseboat & Hotel Park Plaza||Deluxe houseboat & Hotel Pride Inn||Luxury Houseboat & Batra Hotel and Residences|
|Pahalgam||Highland Resort||Hamdard Resort||Grand Mumtaz|
|Gulmarg||Hotel Sahara Gulmarg||Pine View Resort||Grand Mumtaz|
|Per person on twin sharing basis:||₹ 12290||₹ 18285||₹ 21590|
|Child/Extra person with bed||₹ 5995||₹ 8690||₹ 10285|
|Child without bed||₹ 4795||₹ 7295||₹ 8595|
- Accommodation at above mentioned hotels or Similar in base category rooms.
- Daily bed tea, breakfast and lunch or Dinner.
- In Srinagar we will provide 01 night accommodation in Houseboat and 01 night at Srinagar Hotel.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per above itinerary by Non AC Dzire/Etios/Similar car.
- Toll taxes, Parking charges, drive allowance, Interstate taxes.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Entrance fees, Video/Still camera fees, Guide/Escort charges and Insurance cover.
- Anything other than not included in the above “price includes of” sections.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Gondola ride, any other Cable Car Ride / Pony Ride etc. in Gulmarg / Pahalgam/ Sonmarg.
- Inner line Sightseeing Chandanwari, Aru Valley, Betaab Valley, Baisaran (Mini Switzerland) at Pahalgam & Thajiwas Glacier, Zer point at Sonmarg.
- Govt service tax.
- Valid till March 2018. (Except peak season from 20th Dec 2017 to 5th Jan 2018)
- Confirm your hotel and other related bookings in advance before stepping out for journey to avoid the last minute hustle bustle.
- While enjoying boating in the lake do not forget to put on the life jacket.
- Make your contribution in keeping the city clean and beautiful by being a responsible traveller.
- You need to have some cash and ATM, debit or credit cards whenever you spend a vacation. Do not carry too much hard cash
- Carry good quality camera along as the places are very attractive and would tempted for good photography.
- Respect the sanctity of the local.
- There will be supplement charges for room heater if required depending upon the availability.
- Pre booking is suggested for Christmas and New Year the rush can be maddening and finding accommodation will be crazy.
- In case of honeymoon trip ask for Honeymoon kit. The same can be organized at a very nominal fees.
- For more such tips ask to our travel adviser.
- Prices mentioned above are subject to change without prior notice.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.