Canadian Rockies Trip
06 nights/07 days
Day 01: Vancouver (Friday)
Welcome to Vancouver!! From colorful downtown neighborhoods, to culturally diverse suburbs and mountainside districts, there’s plenty to explore!
On arrival, come out of the airport & look for shuttle van with Sheraton Logo. The shuttle runs every 45 minutes. Board the shuttle & get to the hotel for your check in (Recommended arrival time is before 4 pm)
6 pm: Meet and greet with tour manager. Please note that if your flight is coming in late, you will miss the itinerary scheduled for today.
6:30 pm: Depart for Flyover Canada to experience an amazing virtual flight ride in which you will “take off” into a huge domed screen to enjoy a breathtaking flight across Canada’s most spectacular sights. (Please note children must be at least 102cm (40") tall. No refunds for this tour if not meeting height requirements)
8 pm: Enjoy a fabulous Indian Dinner with an array of mouthwatering dishes laid in buffet style at an Indian restaurant.
9:30 pm: Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Vancouver (Saturday)
8:30 am: After breakfast at the hotel.
9 am: Proceed to visit the Capilano Bridge, .Appreciate nature from three breathtaking perspectives - Capilano Suspension Bridge, Treetops Adventure and the exciting new Cliff walk.
11:30 am: Visit the Granville Island. The biggest attraction here is the Public Market. Housed indoors, there are endless rows of stalls that feature fresh produce, gourmet foods, baked goods, and seafood. Have a quick lunch on own. 2 pm: Meet the guide for the Guided City tour of Vancouver.
5 pm: Proceed to the outlets for shopping.
8 pm: Dinner at Indian Restaurant and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Vancouver to Kamloops (Sunday)
9 am: Checkout of the hotel after breakfast and drive towards Kamloops
Have lunch on your own on the way.
3 pm: Visit the Monte Creek Winery where you will get to do a Wine Tour and tasting at this award winning Monte Creek Ranch Winery. Monte Creek Ranch Winery is an award winning South Thompson winery and part of the Kamloops Wine Trail.
7 pm: Dinner at Indian restaurant and overnight stay in Kamloops.
Day 04: Kamloops to Jasper (Monday)
9 am: Checkout of the hotel after breakfast and drive towards Jasper
12:30 am: Reach the Blue River for the River Safari. After a quick lunch on your own, get on your boat. As you are travelling up small rivers, gliding over water only inches deep you are sure to fall witness to a variety of active wildlife always seen on these riverbanks. In addition to an information-packed narrative, guides will point out the bears, glaciers and many waterfalls
8 pm: Dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight stay at Jasper
Day 05: Jasper to Banff (Tuesday)
9 am: Checkout of the hotel after breakfast and proceed to Banff (approx. 4 hours)
12 pm: After lunch Visit the Columbia Ice Fields to experience the Ice Explorer, an all-terrain vehicle that travels on ice that is 1,200 feet thick. The experience the awesome Glacier Skywalk.
2 pm: Driver towards Lake Louise. Relax in the famous Chateau Lake Louise or just take a stroll through the grounds breathing in that fresh mountain air.
5 pm: Visit Ride the gondola to the top of the Sulphur Mountain to experience the bird's eye view of the six mountain range. Witness the breathtaking views in every direction from one of the several observation decks
7 pm: Dinner at Indian restaurant and overnight 9 pm: Check-in hotel and overnight stay at Canmore.
Day 06: Banff-Calgary
9 am: After breakfast proceed to Calgary (Approx. 90 minutes)
11:30 pm: Visit the Heritage Park. Explore the lively historical village in the summer, meet friendly pioneers, ride the authentic steam train, or sip tea on the veranda of the Famous 5 exhibits. Lunch on you own at Heritage Park.
3 pm: Meet the step on guide for the Guided City Tour
6 pm: Depart for Calgary Tower. Experience a spectacular 360° view of the bustling city, the majestic Rocky Mountains, the foothills, and the prairies
7 pm: Your day will end with a delectable Indian dinner.
Overnight stay at Calgary.
Day 07: End of Tour (Thursday)
Checkout after breakfast before 11 am. Please check with the hotel for the timings for shuttle to the Airport.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
Vancouver (2 nights)
|Sheraton Vancouver Airport|
Kamloops (1 night)
Double Tree by Hilton Kamploops
Jasper (1 night)
Chateau Jasper, Crimson, Whistler's Inn, Marmot Lodge
Canmore (1 night)
Coast Canmore Hotel, Quality Resort Chateau Canmore, Ramada Canmore
|Calgary (1 night)||
Four Points by Sheraton Calgary Airport
Tour Price:In CAD (Canadian Dollar)
|Price in Euro per person|
Per person Adult cost on twin/double/triple
On Single Occupancy
On trip sharing basis per person
On Quad sharing basis per person
|Child sharing parents bed||
|Departure Dates in 2017.|
|In May||26th May|
CRUISE DATES TO ADD ON: 7 NIGHT SOUTHBOUND ALASKA & HUBBARD GLACIER
Leaving from: Seward, Alaska Arriving in: Vancouver, British Columbia
Onboard: Radiance of the Seas
June 9 ,23
- Accommodation for 01 night in Amsterdam.
- 6 delicious breakfasts & 6 dinners flyover Canada
- Capilano Suspension bridge Granville Island
- Guided city tour of Vancouver
- Wine tour and tasting at Monte Creak Ranch winery river safari
- Banff Gondola & Sulphur mountain Columbia ice field & skywalk
- Lake Louise chateau
- Guided city tour of Calgary heritage park
- Calgary tower
- All applicable taxes except Govt service tax.
- Any Airfare.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Entrance fees, Video/Still camera fees, Guide/Escort charges and Insurance cover.
- Anything other than not included in the above “price includes of” sections.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Govt service tax.
- Valid till October 2017.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy.
- The above mentioned rates reflect cost and exchange rates etc. valid on September 2016.
- In case of any significant change, caused by tax increase, fuel surcharge etc. deriving from governmental laws, The Company reserves the right to adjust the rates accordingly.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s(Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is non refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason.
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late check out is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis.
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- In case any emergency reason or untoward incidents if same transport is unable to go, alternative arrangement will be there and it may take time to recover the same transport. Guest’s cooperation, patient, flexibility is highly expected during this kind of situation.
- The infrastructure of that sector is not very advanced & one should not expect & match the facility with the city & other developed destinations. Flexibility is the whole philosophy of this type of tour. One requires and allows on trip alternatives due to untoward reasons.
- WHAT TO BRING
SUMMER- Dress appropriately for Weather you might experience beautiful, warm summer weather while you are here, but it is possible to have winter conditions in any season.
Comfortable Walking or Hiking Shoes and Poncho/Rain Jacket,
Camera (lot of memory and spare battery), Sunscreen, Sunhat, Sunglasses, Insect Repellent, Hand Sanitizer, Drinking Water.
- WINTER- Dress appropriately for Weather Since we don't do any special activities on our tour, we always like to recommend winter light weight footwear that effectively keeps your feet dry and warm, winter warm jacket, a warm hat and gloves are advisable.
Camera (lot of memory and spare battery), Sunglasses, Hand Sanitizer
Tours Limited reserves the right to make minor modifications to the daily itinerary flow based on weather, traffic, or other conditions for the convenience of the traveling customers. We reserve the right to use Van/Minibus/Coach depending on the number of passengers.
In case of coach break down due to mechanical failures, the company will make every effort to fix the problem but please note that there will be no monetary compensation for the inconvenience caused.