Bihar Jain Teerth Package
03 nights/04 days
Day 01:Patna arrival- Parasnath (Sammed Shikar)
Arrival in the morning at Railway station meet and assist and drive to Sammed Shikarji. Upon arrival check into Dharamshala. Overnight stay.
Day 02: Hill trek to Sammed Shikharji
Trek to Sammet. Overnight Sammed
Day 03: Parasnath-Mandar Hill Trek-Champapur Siddha Kshetra (Nathanagar) -255 kms
Day 04: Champapur-Patna (255 kms)
After Siddha drive to Patna Railway station or Airport for further journey to Kolkata.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
|Patna||Jain Dharamshala NAC room|
|Sammed||Parasnath/Madhuban (Sammet Shikarji): Sammed Shikharji Vikas Samiti|
|Champapur||Shri Champapur Digamber Jain Siddha Kshetra Bada Mandir, Nathanagar Dharamshala|
Tour Price: (Rates applicable for minimum of 06 persons traveling together)
|Per person on twin sharing basis:||5950|
- Accommodation at above mentioned hotels or Similar in base category rooms.
- All transfers and sightseeing by Innova/Xylo vehicle as per above program.
- Arrival Assistance in Patna Railway Station.
- Accommodation in Non Ac Rooms on Double sharing basis in the above mentioned Jain Dharamshala or similar.
- All Transfers & sightseeing Mention as per above program with your chosen vehicle.
- One bottle Mineral Water Per person per day,
- Road taxes, Parking Fee, Fuel charges, Interstate Tax,
- Driver Allowance and any Meal,
- All currently hotel and vehicle related taxes.
- Any extra tour excursion other than mentioned in Inclusion,
- Airfare / Train Fair, Personal and medical insurance
- Any kind of Meal or drinks (alcoholic, mineral, soft or hard) other than mentioned in the Inclusion,
- Entry tickets to any monuments, Laundry, tips, Massages or any other personal expenses at the hotel.
- Any other personal expenses.
- Govt service tax.
- Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons e,g. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “ Package Cost Includes”.
- Valid till March 2018.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year.
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is not refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason.
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late checkout is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis.
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- Carry good quality camera along as the places are very attractive and would tempted for good photography.Respect the sanctity of the local.
- The infrastructure of some sector may not be very advance and one should not expect and match the facility with the city & other developed destinations. Flexibility is the whole philosophy of this type of tour. One requires to allows on trip alternatives due to untoward reasons.
- The distance and the traveling time mentioned in the itinerary are considered to give you an Idea of the distance and traveling time and excludes of sightseeing duration at given location. The journey time may increase or decrease based on the travelling conditions.