Beijing to Shanghai Trip
05 nights/06 days
Day 01: India-Beijing Arrival by International flight
Fly to China, arrive at Beijing Capital International Airport, airport pick up with our English-speaking airport representative, only transfer to hotel and take a rest. Rest of the day at leisure.
Indian Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 02: Beijing
Breakfast at hotel and proceed for sightseeing and visit to the world famous Tian'anmen Square the biggest square in the world that lies in the center of the city. Then the Forbidden City from which the Emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties governed for over 500 years. Pearl shop, and visit the Summer Palace, the largest and best preserved of all the imperial palace gardens, and boasts such delights as the “Marble Boat” and the ornately painted” Long Corridor”, Option Tour: Gongfu show in the evening. Breakfast + Indian Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 03: Beijing
Breakfast at hotel and proceed for full day tour with a visit to a Longdi Jade shop where we will learn about Chinese jade culture. In the afternoon, visit the fabled Great Wall-Juyong Pass, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a massive defensive structure built to keep off intrusion and Proceed to see the Bird’s Nest (Olympic National Stadium outside) and the Water Cube (Outside). Houhai Bar Street. Breakfast+ Indian Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 04: Beijing-Shanghai by High Speed Bullet train
Breakfast at hotel and transfer to Beijing railway station to board the High Speed Bullet train to Shanghai. Arrive Shanghai pick up, then transfer to hotel and check in. Breakfast + Indian Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 05: Shanghai
Breakfast at hotel and proceed for sightseeing visit to the People Square and Nanjing Road for shopping, then go to the silk shop. Later visit the lovely old Yuyuan Garden-outside look nine zig zag bridge with golden fish pond, bridges and pavilions. Then we step onto Yu Market also you will visit to the TV tower outside photo stop, we will explore the Bund in the evening, Optional Tour: Huangpu River Cruise. Indian dinner at local Indian restaurant.vBreakfast + Indian Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 06: Shanghai/India -by International flight
Breakfast at hotel, free time at leisure and check out 12:00 AM and transfer to airport for flight back to home.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
Longdinghua Hotel (4 star)
Friend Hotel (4 star)
Tour Price:IN USD
Price in USD per person
Per person Adult cost on twin/double/triple
Child with bed
Child without bed sharing parents bed
Child sharing parents bed
Child below 1.5 meters, reduce 40 USD/child for child train ticket
Chinese visa fee: USD 40 per person
Courier Charge fee: USD 70 per time
Private airport to Hotel transfer one way:
5-7 seats Car 2-3pax: USD 50 per person
9 seats Car: USD 60 per person
Add One more night in Shanghai:USD 30 per person (Twin sharing)
Add One more night with Disney Land with transfer:USD 189 per person (Base on 2 pax)
Add One more night with Zhujiaijao Water Village with transfer: USD 122 per person (Base on 2 pax)
- Accommodation for 01 night in Amsterdam.
- Arrival/departure transfer /sightseeing using Air-conditioned Coach on SIC basis.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast in Standard category rooms for 5 Nights.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel + 5 Indian dinner.
- Accompanying professional English-speaking Guide.
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day.
- Souvenirs as free gifts.
- All Entrance Fee mentioned in itinerary, first gate entrance.
- No refund for un-used tours, rooms, meals, free gist package and transfer service.
- Beijing to Shanghai train ticket soft seat 2 Class.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Any Air Tickets
- Any expenses of personal nature for e.g. telephone calls, laundry, porterage, mineral water or any other services not mentioned above; Excess luggage charge.
- USD 5 per person per day Tip for driver and guide.
- Meals other than mentioned in program.
- Any optional program.
- Any other services not mentioned above Itinerary.
- Visa fee, Insurance.
- Govt. service tax.
- Valid till December 2017.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport)
- Early check in & late check out is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis.
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- In case any emergency reason or untoward incidents if same transport is unable to go, alternative arrangement will be there and it may take time to recover the same transport. Guest’s cooperation, patient, flexibility is highly expected during this kind of situation.
It is understood that, we act as Travel operators only for all services covered hereby. Further we shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from acts of God, dangers, fire, breakdown of machinery, equipment or vehicles, acts of government authority, wars, civil disturbances, riots, thefts, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines or any delays or changes including any extra expenses which the passenger may incur as a result of any of the foregoing causes.
During your holiday your driver, tour leader, guide, hotel or other service providers may offer services or excursions which are not included in the price of your holiday or listed in our itinerary. Since they do not form part of your tour with us, we do not accept any responsibility for their cancellation or curtailment or for any loss, damage, injury or death that you may suffer. If you wish to make a complaint or bring a claim in relation to such excursions or activities, then you should contact the person who offered them to you directly.
The above itinerary is just for your reference, the final program should be in accordance with the final tour notice. If itinerary is prevented by any cause beyond our control, including, flight delayed, flight canceled, bad weather, any acts of terrorism/War, Chinese Festival or holiday or orders of government authorities, or by natural disasters, hotel closure, change of hotel ownership or management, strike or labor dispute, or any unforeseen circumstance. In view of these kind of unavoidable circumstances we reserve right to revised/change itinerary accordingly.
For this SIC itinerary: the coach transfers every 2 hours between airport and hotel, guests may wait for other groups within 2 hours.
Rates are note valid during any major event or Trade Show. Surcharges will be applicable accordingly.
Remark: Only allowed one check-in luggage and 2hand luggage in the coach, if have extra check-in luggage had to arrange luggage van, the extra fee: USD 8 per check-in luggage.
P.S. Shopping sites in the program are compulsory (one day one shop). We guarantee that we will not force your guests to buy in the shops. It is all depends on themselves.
Guest self-paying items in China:
- Due to the parking lot is quite far from the railway station, guest should carry their luggage for over 200 meter to the coach, if they don’t want to carry by themselves, they can request the local porter from railway station to help them to carry, clients should pay the porter fee at RMB 10-20 per luggage by themselves or Indian tour leader pay for the guests for the luggage’s. The luggage porter price may be different in different railway station, please check the price at the spot.
- If the clients require that the porter to carry the luggage from the lobby to the room, clients need to tip RMB 5 per luggage by themselves or Indian tour leader pay RMB 100-250 per group in each hotel according how many luggage carried.
Appointed shops are compulsory and necessary, the policy is one day one shop, 2 shops in Beijing and 2 shops in Shanghai, and otherwise the quotation will be increased. The shopping sites are subject to change. All the guest must spent at least 40 mins in our appointed shop, if the time less than the regulate time, the surcharge as penalty will be collected at the spot by our tour guide. USD 200-500 per group will be punished accordingly. All tour leader from Indian should assist China local guide to convince guest for shopping for enough time there, tour leader has responsibility to coordinate with optional program and shopping. All Indian Travel Agents should inform the group members about the shopping policy clearly before they come to China.
Group Visa Instructions:
- One flight tickets confirmation scan copy from airline with naming list.Confirmation from the airline with names IN PNR.
- One Naming list (Tour Manager’s name must be on the top of it). （Guests who apply for group visa must travel together on the same flight for arrival and departure, separate travel on different flights must apply group visa separately with different naming list. Minimum 2 pax)
- All passport scan copies.
Naming list sample (If the client do not have surname, please fill his given name into the surname blank.)
|Surname||Given Name||Gender||Date of Birth||Nationality||Place of Birth||PPT No.|
|Year Month Day|
Complete and accurate documents must arrive to us by mail at least 15 working days prior to the departure date. The application duration is 5 working days and we need to ship via DHL the original visa documents to your office in India that will take 5-6days, so we must submit materials on time. Original visa will be issued 5days before all clients entre China. If any delay, you have to apply individual visa on your own.
- All the passengers must be with exactly the same inbound and outbound date. Once submitted the document, Cancellation is allowed but adding new appliers is not allowed.
- All the passengers must be arrive in the same city and depart from the same city as well in China.
- USD40 per pax
- USD 70 visa courier charger by DHL per group per letter.
In the event of a breakdown of a coach on a touring holiday, our liability will be limited; if, for any reason we cannot provide a replacement coach and that you miss out on a significant attraction we will reimburse the amount which we have paid to the supplier, though we will endeavor to replace the coach at the earliest. However sometimes delays will occur due to many reasons beyond our control. In this event we are also entitled to use a replacement coach that we deem fit to conclude the rest of the journey. The replacement coach may or may not have the same amenities as the original coach. The company will make every effort to fix the problem but please note that there will be no monetary compensation for the inconvenience caused.
We reserves the right to make minor modifications to the daily itinerary flow based on weather, traffic, or other conditions for the convenience of the traveling customers. We reserve the right to use Van/Minibus/Coach depending on the number of passengers.
WHAT TO BRING
SUMMER- Dress appropriately for Weather you might experience beautiful, warm summer weather while you are here, but it is possible to have winter conditions in any season.
Comfortable Walking or Hiking Shoes and Poncho/Rain Jacket,
Camera (lot of memory and spare battery), Sunscreen, Sunhat, Sunglasses, Insect Repellent, Hand Sanitizer, Drinking Water
WINTER- Dress appropriately for Weather Since we don't do any special activities on our tour, we always like to recommend winter light weight footwear that effectively keeps your feet dry and warm, winter warm jacket, a warm hat and gloves are advisable..
Camera (lot of memory and spare battery), Sunglasses, Hand Sanitizer
|2017||Enter Beijing (3 nights)||Depart shanghai (2 nights)|