Beautiful Thar Honeymoon Special
04 nights/05 days
Day 01: Arrival Jodhpur “The Blue City of India”
Upon arrival meet and assist at the airport/Railway station. Transfer to the hotel. Later proceed for sightseeing covering Mehrangarh Fort the fort was founded in 15th century by the Rathore Rajputs when they shifted their capital from nearby Mandore to Jodhpur. Mehrangarh appears to rise from bluff-coloured sandstone hill itself, so well built into the base that it is difficult to tell where the hill ends and the walls begin. It is approached by a series of seven gateways set at an angle so that armies could not charge them with any success. Pass the gates, the fort-palace takes one's breath away. Across from huge courtyards are the set wings of palatial apartments that have been built over five centuries of bristling history.
Also visit the Jaswant Thada, located half way up the interminably long road that climbs onwards to the fort, is the traditional cremation ground of the rulers of Jodhpur. Overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast leave for sightseeing of Bisnoi Village which is known for their sincere concern towards environmental concern. Later visit to Ummed Bhawan Palace and Museum is the world’s largest private residences a part of the hotels has been converted to palatial hotel run by Taj Hotels. Later free time for shopping activities. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Jodhpur-Jaisalmer (265 kms/6 hrs)
After breakfast leave for Jaisalmer upon arrival hotel check in. Later free time to explore the market and surroundings. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: Jaisalmer-Samdune Camp (30 kms40 minutes)
After breakfast check out and leave for sightseeing of Jaisalmer visit to Jaisalmer Fort-the golden colored fortress is also refer as “Sonar Kila” Visit Fort Palace & atop from Palace you can have the golden view of whole Jaisalmer city as whole city is built in yellow sand stones, when sun rays fall on the city, it give impression as golden city of India. Later visit to Patwon-Ki-Haveli & Nath-Ji-Mal-Ki-Haveli. Drive to Sam Dune upon arrival traditional welcome. Later proceed for Camel Safari during sun set. In the evening Bon Bar Be Que dinner with cultural program. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Day 05: Jaisalmer Departure
After breakfast check out and departure transfer to Jodhpur Raillway station or Airport for further flight.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
|Jodhpur||Hotel NXT||Rajputana Palace||Hotel Mapple Abhay|
|Jaisalmer||Hotel Nirmal Haveli/Hotel Imperial||Hotel Imperial||Hotel Rang Mahal|
|Sam Dune||Standard Sam Dune Camp||Deluxe Sam Dune Camp||Rawla Narlai Camp|
|Per person on twin sharing basis:||₹ 9990||₹ 10880||₹ 13200|
|Child/Extra person with bed||₹ 2495||₹ 3495||₹ 5695|
|Child without bed||₹ 2180||₹ 2490||₹ 3490|
- Accommodation at above mentioned hotels or Similar in base category rooms.
- Daily bed tea, breakfast.
- Dinner while stay at Sam dune safari camp.
- Camel safari at Sam Dune during sun set.
- Cultural program with Bon fire during the stay at Sam Dune safari camp. (Operational only in winter season)
- All transfers and sightseeing as per above itinerary by Non AC Dzire/Etios/Similar car.
- Toll taxes, Parking charges, drive allowance, Interstate taxes.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Entrance fees, Video/Still camera fees, Guide/Escort charges and Insurance cover.
- Anything other than not included in the above “price includes of” sections.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Govt service tax.
- Valid till March 2018.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s(Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is non refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason.
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late check out is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis.
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- In case any emergency reason or untoward incidents if same transport is unable to go, alternative arrangement will be there and it may take time to recover the same transport. Guest’s cooperation, patient, flexibility is highly expected during this kind of situation.
- The infrastructure of that sector is not very advanced & one should not expect & match the facility with the city & other developed destinations. Flexibility is the whole philosophy of this type of tour. One requires and allows on trip alternatives due to untoward reasons.