Ayurvedic Rejuvenation and Meditation Therapy
Somatheeram Ayurvedic Health Resort one of the premier Ayurvedic Health Resort center is now more than 20 years in existence and has Ayurvedic teachings beyond the domestic boundaries. The resort is just perfect venue due to its captivating venue and settings.
The health center is located at a distance of 21 kms from Thiruvananthapuram International Airport right by the sea in a peaceful settings.
Ayurveda is a philosophy of life concerned with the preservation of a healthy life-style. It arose about 5,000 years ago in India and is considered the world’s oldest documented system of medicine. The earliest written records go back 3,000 years.
The term “Ayurveda” has its origin in Sanskrit. “Ayus” means life or life-span; “veda” means knowledge or also science.
Unlike western medication Ayurvedic is the treatment of life style and eating habits and the type of treatment varies from person to person. They are treated only after consultation with our Ayurvedic Vedya or Doctors. Some of the related treatments are offered for:
• Bodycare & cosmetics
• Cardiovascular system
• Digestive system
• Mental disorders
• Neurological disorders
• Respiratory organs
Yoga is an art which alleviates mental stress and encourages relaxation and inner peace. Yoga in today’s time has evolves into the art of healing and can also be therapeutic – both as a remedy and as a prophylactic. In the Ayurvedic teachings, yoga and meditation are an essential part of any programme of treatment to establish a balance between the Doshas. In all but a few cases, yoga and meditation practice are integral parts of the daily schedule.
Panchakarma and Rasayana Ayurveda Package:
It is a process of purifying the whole body to attain proper balance of Vatha, Pitha and Kapha based on the Panchkarma and Swethakarma Treatment. The 15 day package process include Body massage, Snehapanam, Nasyam, Virachanam(Medicated purgative), Snehavasthi, Dhara , Pizhichil, Njavarakizhi, Karnapooranam, Tharpanam, Sirovasthi, Steam Bath, and internal herbal medicines.
Each of the above packages includes the following services for the duration of stay
• Accommodation as per the category of booking.
• Daily Ayurvedic treatments.
• Ayurvedic vegetarian full board meal.
• Initial, daily and final consultation by the doctor.
• Free medicines during the treatment period.
• Composition of an individual Ayurveda diet menu.
The following services are provided complimentary along with every package booking
• Daily Yoga classes
• One half-day backwater tour in a country boat ( only for package booking of 14 days or more)
• Airport transfer from Thiruvananthapuram.
• German, Italian, French and Russian interpreters.
• Any other services will be stated clearly along with the respective package.
• Duration of the treatments may vary according to the direction of the doctor and process may change depending upon the patient’s body condition.
• Final decision of the programme will be taken by the consulting doctor.
- Check-In time is 2 pm and Check-Out Time is 11 am.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s(Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is non refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late check out is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- In case any emergency reason or untoward incidents if same transport is unable to go, alternative arrangement will be there and it may take time to recover the same transport. Guest’s cooperation, patient, flexibility is highly expected during this kind of situation.
- The infrastructure of that sector is not very advanced & one should not expect & match the facility with the city & other developed destinations. Flexibility is the whole philosophy of this type of tour. One requires and allows on trip alternatives due to untoward reasons.
- Carry heaven winter cloths.
- Carry good quality camera along as the places are very attractive and would tempted for good photography.
- Respect the sanctity of the local.