05 nights/06 days
Day 01:Port blair – city tour
Our representative will receive from Port Blair airport and escort you to check-in to the hotel. After lunch, start the breathtaking trip to Cellular Jail- a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people, Fisheries Museum- exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands. In the evening, enjoy the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light & Sound Show at Cellular Jail. After that, proceed for Gandhi Park. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 02:Three island tour (Ross island, North Bay & Viper island)
After breakfast, we will proceed for a full day cruising towards Two Island tour. First we starts with an exhilarating journey (by boat) to Ross Island- the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime. The island presently houses the ruins of old buildings like Chief Commissioner's house, Government house, church, bakery, press, swimming pool, cemetery etc. and all in dilapidated condition. After that proceed for water sports activity and under water corals at North Bay (Coral Island). One can enjoy many water sports activities in this island. Harbour through a steamer in a Harbour cruise which includes a trip to a tiny, serene, beautiful island called Viper Island which is a place of execution and where the gallows is a sight to watch. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 03:Port blair - Havelock – Radhanagar
After breakfast, board Inter Island Ferry for Havelock Island. Our representative will receive from Havelock jetty and escort you to check-in to the hotel. After a little relax, proceed for famous Radhanagar Beach which is rated the #7 among the finest beach in Asia. It is an ideal place for swimming, sea bathing and basking on the sun kissed beach. Overnight stay at Havelock.
Day 04:Havelock – Kalapathar
After breakfast, proceed for Kala Pathar Beach which is located in one corner of the Havelock Island surrounded by thick forests and excellent for solitude seekers and guest looking to do a bit of bird photography. The emerald seas, the tropical forests on one side of the road, the Kalapathars (black rocks) that decorates the coastline, the silken smooth silver sands and the sheer solitude makes this beach a great place to relax. Overnight stay at Havelock.
Day 05:Havelock – Port Blair – City Tour
After breakfast, board Inter-Island ferry and return to Port Blair. After a little relax, programme starts with the sightseeing tour in and around the city like Samudrika Naval Museum- gives a good retrospect of the history, shells, coral marine life, geography & archeology of these islands, Chatham Saw Mill- Asia's largest and oldest saw mill whichis over 175 years old , Carbynscove Beach- one of the most picturesque, coconut palm fringed beach which is 7 kms from Port Blair , Anthropological Museum- displays the tools, models habitats, art & handicraft of the aboriginal tribes of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Science Centre- especially displays the genesis of these islands and explains the science of oceans, Sagarika Emporium- a Govt. emporium where can get the real craft such as fine wood carvings, Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 06:Port Blair – Airport Dropping
Dropping to airport with memories and terrific holiday at Andaman Islands
Hotels envisaged as under:
|Port Blair||Anbu International / Pearl Harbour/Everegreen Residency||Hotel Aparupa/Hotel Velocity/Western Park /Holiday Resort||Hotel Da Bay Inn/Hotel De Marina/NK International/Islander Inn|
|Havelock||V-knot Residency/Radha Krishna Resort||Gold Star/Dolphin Resort/Cross Bill Beach Resort (n-ac cottage)||Ocean Blue/Silver Spring/El Dorado|
|Per person on twin sharing basis:||₹ 10950||₹ 11480||₹ 14295|
|Child||60% of the package price.|
- Exclusive a/c vehicle for premium & royal category & non-a/c vehicle for other category during pick up and drop as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation at above mentioned hotels or Similar in base category rooms.
- Daily breakfast at hotel,
- Airport pickup and drop.
- Entry permits, Entry tickets, Parking charges, Boat tickets/Ferry tickets wherever required.
- Macruuz / Coastal for only premium & royal category & Govt. Inter-Island Ferry for others during Havelock or Neil Island visit.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Guide, Jolly ride & snorkeling charges.
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
- Guide at Cellular Jail will cost extra.
- Camera fee (still or movie).
- Cost arising due to force majeure factor.
- Valid till March 2018. (Except Peak Period)
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is not refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late checkout is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- In case any emergency reason or untoward incidents if same transport is unable to go, alternative arrangement will be there and it may take time to recover the same transport. Guest’s cooperation, patient, flexibility is highly expected during this kind of situation.
- The infrastructure of some sector may not be very advance and one should not expect and match the facility with the city & other developed destinations. Flexibility is the whole philosophy of this type of tour. One requires to allows on trip alternatives due to untoward reasons.
- The distance and the traveling time mentioned in the itinerary are considered to give you an Idea of the distance and traveling time and excludes of sightseeing duration at given location. The journey time may increase or decrease based on the travelling conditions.
- Respect the sanctity of the local.