Ananda in the Himalayas-A Destination Spa
Ananda in the Himalayas is one of the premier destination luxury spa situated in the Himalayas of Uttarakhand called Narendra Nagar. The Spa was conceptualized and established in 2000 and was India’s first destination Spa. The Spa is just 22 kms from Rishikesh which provides holistic and spiritual benefits to one visiting and staying this place. Ananda offers varieties of Spa and Meditation therapy which includes of Yoga, Ayurvedic Practices along with many International therapies. The Ananda has been highly recommended by International travel journal and has been rated as best spa retreat in the world.
The Ananda offers mainly two kinds of packages and they are:
Getaway Packages: Getaways packages are designed for those guest who want to seek short breaks amidst the beauty and solace of Himalayas to get rejuvenated and relaxed. You can take the packages from 1-3 nights.
Wellness Packages: The Wellness packages are designed to give you the best of holistic approach towards getting you well-toned with the help of our in-house experts from different fields some of them are Detox starter 4 nights, Yogic Detox 7 nights, Ayurvedic Rejuvenation 7 nights etc.
For details and the best deals kindly send us the query and we assure you ours prompt and best deals:
- Individual Wellness Consultation; Ayurvedic Consultation (where required).
- Personal Fitness Consultation, Fitness Test and Body composition analysis where required.
- Ongoing progress checks with Doctor and Spa consultants.
- Detailed debrief session and lifestyle consultation and counseling session.
- Ananda Rejuvenation Spa Cuisine meals (breakfast/ lunch/ dinner), per night per person.
- Morning Wake Up signature tea and fresh fruit bowl provided every day.
- Scheduled wellness activities: Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Vedanta talks, Fitness, Cooking demonstrations, and weekly trek.
- Daily use of the Hydrotherapy facilities: Steam, Sauna, Chill Plunge Pool, and Kneipp Hydrotherapy Foot Bath.
- Check-In time is 2 pm and Check-Out Time is 11 am.
- Early check-in charges: To guarantee a room any time prior to 9 am, 100% of the 1st night charge will be levied. To guarantee a room any time beyond 9 am, 50% of the 1st night will be levied.
- Late check-out charges: To guarantee the room any time beyond 5 pm, 100% of the previous night's charge will be levied. To guarantee the room any time up to 5 pm, 50% of the previous night's charge will be levied.
- In order to preserve the tranquility of the Destination Spa, Children below the age of 14 years are not permitted at the Ananda -In The Himalayas.
- Use of the spa facilities like Sauna, Steam and the spa therapies are available only to guests who are of the age of 18 years and above. However, those under 18 years can take part in other scheduled activities like yoga, meditation, treks and use of the swimming pool.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s(Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is non refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late check out is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- In case any emergency reason or untoward incidents if same transport is unable to go, alternative arrangement will be there and it may take time to recover the same transport. Guest’s cooperation, patient, flexibility is highly expected during this kind of situation.
- The infrastructure of that sector is not very advanced & one should not expect & match the facility with the city & other developed destinations. Flexibility is the whole philosophy of this type of tour. One requires and allows on trip alternatives due to untoward reasons.
- Carry heaven winter cloths.
- Carry good quality camera along as the places are very attractive and would tempted for good photography.
- Respect the sanctity of the local.