Amritsar with Wagah Border
01 nights/02 days
Day 01: Arrival Amritsar
Board the morning Shatabdi Train for Amritsar. Upon arrival at Amritsar Railway station pick up and drive to Wagah Border for beating retreat at Indo-Pak Attari-Wagah border which happens 2 hours before the sunset between Indian Border Security Force and Pakistan Rangers. Return to Amritsar leave for Darshan of Golden Temple and visit of local Gurudwaras. Check in to the hotel for Overnight at hotel.
Day 02. Amritsar sightseeing and departure.
Breakfast and proceed for sightseeing tour of Goindwal Sahib, Khadur Sahib, Taran Tarn Sahib, Bir BaBa Budha ji, Sanh Sahib, Cheharta Sahib Gurudwaras, afternoon drop at Railway station Amritsar, arrival late evening Delhi.
Hotels envisaged as under or SIMILAR:
|Amritsar||Hotel Nayyar||CJ International||Regenta Central|
|Per person on twin sharing basis:||₹ 3095||₹ 3095||₹ 4085|
|Child/Extra person with bed||₹ 890||₹ 1090||₹ 1585|
|Child without bed||₹ 595||₹ 795||₹ 1095|
- Accommodation at above mentioned hotels or Similar in base category rooms.
- Welcome refreshing drink upon arrival (Non Alcoholic)
- Daily bed tea, breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing by Ac car as per above program.
- Toll taxes, Parking charges, drive allowance, Interstate taxes.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Air fare/Train Tickets.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Entrance fees, Video/Still camera fees, Guide/Escort charges, safari charges and Insurance cover.
- Anything other than not included in the above “price includes of” sections.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Govt service tax.
- Valid till March 2018.
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s(Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is not refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Early check in & late checkout is subject to availability and on extra chargeable basis
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- In case any emergency reason or untoward incidents if same transport is unable to go, alternative arrangement will be there and it may take time to recover the same transport. Guest’s cooperation, patient, flexibility is highly expected during this kind of situation.
- Carry good quality camera along as the places are very attractive and would tempted for good photography.
- Respect the sanctity of the local.
- In case of honeymoon trip ask for Honeymoon kit. The same can be organized at a very nominal fees.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year