Same day Agra-Mathura and Vrindavan trip (Friday Closed)
00 nights/01 day
Day 01: Delhi- Agra- Mathura-Vrindavan-Delhi
You will be picked up in the early morning from New Delhi Hotel/Residence and drive to Agra
Upon arrival you will be dropped at parking bay from there you will hire battery operated cab till the gate of the Ticket counter. After purchasing ticket proceed for security check and enter the Taj vicinity. After sightseeing you will reach parking from there you will be picked up and proceed to Agra Fort. Post Agra fort lunch and drive to Mathura and Vrindavan en route visit to Sikandra Fort- the mausoleum of Akbar. Reach Mathura & Vrindavan in Mathura you will visit to Visit to Srikrihna Mandir and also visit to Vrindavan. Thereafter proceed to New Delhi By evening you will return to New Delhi.
|By Indigo car (2-3 pax)||By Innova (4-6 pax)||Tempo Traveler (7-15)|
|Per person cost||₹ 2190||₹ 1995||₹ 1490|
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC car as per above chosen vehicle.
- Toll taxes, Parking charges, drive allowance, Interstate taxes.
- Service of English Speaking guide.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- Entrance fees, Video/Still camera fees, Guide/Escort charges and Insurance cover.
- Anything other than not included in the above “Inclusions” sections.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
- Govt service tax.
- Valid till March 2018. (Not Valid from 20th Dec 2016- 5th Jan 2017)
- Carry good quality camera along as the places are very attractive and would tempted for good photography.
- Respect the sanctity of the local.
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, and New Year
- Bharat Darshan Tours LLP reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Prices mentioned are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- The tour cost is not refundable at any cause, once tour starts. No refund on un-utilized services of the packages. Places / sites not visited as per the given tour route of the day, the same spot will not be revisited on guest’s request except on extra payment.
- The tour guide/driver reserves the rights to make changes/detour or omit any place of visit, if it becomes necessary due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security reason
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility.
- Itinerary may change due to any climatic condition / non availability of rooms /other natural circumstances.
- Driver is not the guide. He may assist the guest but one should not expect the same service like professional guide. Driver may not be fluent in International Standard English language.
- In case any emergency reason or untoward incidents if same transport is unable to go, alternative arrangement will be there and it may take time to recover the same transport. Guest’s cooperation, patient, flexibility is highly expected during this kind of situation.